ATWT: SOD Stuff

• Members

Favorite Actor: Roger Howarth :gag:

Favorite Actress: Marie Wilson

Favorite Couple: Jack & Carly

Barbara threatens to kill Jade. Jade, infuriated, send out a call for a Gwen look-a-like. Cleo (portrayed by Jennifer Landon) thinks she looks like Gwen, but Jade says she's crazy, which made Jen. L. laugh because she plays both characters. Jen says that Cleo is sweet, misunderstood, etc. and just wants a friend. Cleo thinks Jade is really pretty (:blink:) but Jade sends the girl on her way and says that she doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell. But imagine Cleo's "giddy"ness when she sees her double by week's end.

And I saved the bast for last (and no...it's not an April Fool's Joke)

According to SOD, Matt Cavenaugh (who returned to wrap up his story with Gwen/Maddie) last aired as "Adam" on March 29th.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How the hell can they send Adam off with no closure for Tom and Margo? And the Cleo stuff? DREADFUL! They are obviously burnt out on Gwill since they can't find anything interesting for them to do. GIVE THEM A FRICKING BREAK!

These stories make no sense, it's like they are trying to wind us up.

• Members

I am personally so ecstatic that Matt Cavenaugh is gone!! I liked Morrison SSSSSOOOOOOOO much better in the role. MC just hurt my head. It was like he was on "ATWT: Broadway". I felt like he "sang" his lyrics and lacked "Adam"-ness. :P Now...if they ever want to bring Adam back under a better writer (God forbid it be PissAnt again!!) they can explain how Adam went and got physical/mental/emotional help.

Now...as for "Cleo", I'm excited to see Jen in a comical role and excited because maybe with Cleo, it'll be less time for Gwen. :D

• Members

Paul has been nothing but a whiney, neurotic mama's boy for the past five years. Oh, how I used to love this character so. I knew nothing about RH before ATWT except that he had won an Emmy and had lots of fans. I was disappointed from day one. I've always felt he played certain scenes totally the wrong way, and the writing hasn't done him any favors.

I wish ATWT would start a trend of old faves returning and have Andy Kavovit return as Paul.

Archived