AMC: Friday

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maybe I'm just bitter about Julia Barr that's all :(

Lol.

And I FLOVE your banner. I love that I finally got to see Alicia w/ her hair straight. She's flawless. Can you please PM me the link to the place where you get your banners made? :)

• Members

And while I'm not Ryan, I LOVE your Lish banner! She looks absolutely fabulous!

Anyway the good thing about Barbara and Erica is that they do have substantial history, so I can deal with it. But I'm on board with everyone else. Brooke would've been great!

• Members

Brooke would have been great, but I also agree that I can deal with and am completely ok with it being Barbara too. Since they brought on Sean, it only made sense to finally have Barbara show up. Plus the rich history with Barbara/Travis/Erica/Jack.

• Members

I will click on that link as soon as I get home. And yes please, I'd love those pictures. I saw them recently on her myspace, but since I deleted mine (because of my stalker, and I don't mean Actor87, lol), I wasn't able to vew them all. They were also on her website in a flash format, which sucked for me.

:)

• Members

The King And Ryan

So Annie Fanny Banany tells a fairy tale on today's show about how Ryan has become a master alongside a King and therefore employs him as someone who can make some serious decisions like whether or not to take on Dr. Dumba$$ and this villain thinks two plus two equals four thousand but then again that can be the same logic of the Jesus wannabe known as St. Ryan Patrick Lavery Curry Stamp....another big decision by the King and his trusty sidekick, the Ho Ryan, could be to make all the women dumber than President Bush and able to fall in love with his holiness as he goes around spreading his crabs and any other STD he has gotten while screwing around literally women during his con days. Yep a lot can happen when the King has as his right hand man a dufus who thinks it is okay to Evil Caneival off of a cliff to avoid being a daddy (if only he had died) and then go bother the poor sister leading a peaceful life up in Canada and disrupt their time watching hockey and drinking beer with Tallulah, Sukhweinder, Muffy, and Buffy. HIGH HO silver away with Ryan!

Archived