Pics of Jacob from Bold and the Beautiful!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Agreed. His face was COMPLETELY frozen for like a few weeks there. It was pretty scary. And I SO agree with your assessment of when he found his hotness. But he stayed hot through ALL of 2005 for me, and some of '06. I mean, I still wanna jump his bones, but the hair is all wrong & he's gotten a bit bulky....

• Members

Yeah, I edited it to just 2005. I changed it because I know Amanda showed up during the summer of that year, and I thought those scenes of her and JR in bed together were SO HOT. JR looked great.

2004, which I forgot, was the year he had the spiked bangs - where he looked like he stuck his finger in a light socket. I didn't think that was a very good look either (yet he looked better then than he does now).

• Members

All he did on B&B was looking angry and heavily pissed.

Some days he was pretty good like during the kidney transplant-story but for the most: tahnk god for his ambitions to become a "huge" star. Ha, look where he is now...

I was so happy when Justin Torkildsen took over the role of Rick Forrester - he's a way more competent actor.

Those pics are from Jacob's very first B&B episode, BTW. This was Dec 31, 1997 or so...

Archived