The Cocktail Lounge

Scotty

• Members

Scotty. Nothing is probably wrong with you. I get the I just wanna be friends thing all the time from guys who I actually really like. I end up attracting the assholes better.

Nah. You look great. You're totally not scaring them off because of that or the nerdy thing either. Hell, I'm nerdy too. Very nerdy. I could talk for hours about sitcoms and music. LMAO.

I think some guys...and some girls as well out there (nobody here) Just don't have good taste. smile.png

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh no no no, I would NEVER ever cheat on a girl. I never have, I never will. I was cheated on by a girlfriend a few years ago and it really took a toll on me. I would never put someone through that.

It's just complicated because I've liked this girl for a while now and she never showed any interest until recently, when I had just started to (sort of )move on with someone else.

I'm very confused.

• Members

And yes, I would think that a lot of men would want kids. I know I do eventually. But sometimes you can work around that or you can adapt if you find someone who you think really cares for you.....Michelle can't have kids and I knew that going into it and it was ok....surprisingly that wasn't one of our problems....but the bad part was that too many other things were apparently. lol.

• Members

No, you're adorable! Maybe guys just pickup on you being shy?

I can never get and keep a guy. My sister claims it's because I'm a bitch and homely looking sometimes (you're seen my picture is well.....I'm no beauty queen, but I hope I don't look homely LOL).

Selena- yes, the cancer wasn't as bad as they thought. We're quite relieved.

Archived