Days: Wednesday, March 28

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Definitely loved seeing the old Steve again.

I still say this story is not his or Kayla's. A new obstacle? Sure. The actual mechanics of the story work for them, or would if they were being played out less isolated (like they have in very few instances), but honestly, we've had now three men by the DiMera family turned into mercenaries. It's not fair to fans of any to see someone else fill a role that's not really theirs.

The way I see it, someone should have been interfering with his remembering. Considering that he was being a liability to Lawrence Alamain (and nameless anyone else's who could have been involved. Victor comes to mind, but I don't know what he was up to those days. Mostly doting on Isabella, I believe.), hid remembering should have been not wanted at all. I would have liked to see the tarot cards be use as a key to keeping him from remembering, as they were introduced as an integral part of the story early on. Now, it's laughable. He remembers, and no one seems to care. That is absolutely lazy. Why the hell did someone arrange his death for? Defend the show all you want, this whole execution has sucked. Thank all that his wonderful for Stephen Nichols, and to a lesser extent, Mary Beth Evans.

I think we should have seen Mary Beth on the show long before Stephen. The characters were developed in isolation, and therefore, not really developed. All Kayla could think about or breathe was Steve. No. Are you trying to tell me she has existed for 16 years? How did she successfully raise a daughter who's not nearly psychotic, or manage to become a doctor? I do believe she never got over Steve and that she never dealt with it. But it wasn't played the right way from day one (and we all know who to thank for that).

I apologize for the rant. :lol:

• Members

I was a little bored but it was a pretty good show actually.

Highlights for me were Kayla/Max and Steve. Loved Max with personality. Poor Darin. He really needs to be used more.

And yes, Stephen Nichols saved the show. He's just pure brilliance. He is amazing as Steve.

Archived