GH: Monday

• Members

I enjoyed today episode.

We got some good jaxis and I'm enjoying the scrubs/cassio thing.

I don't know if I want ANOTHER guy up in Lulu's face, like come on! zzZZZ.. your just making me hate Lulu more but Lulu vs. Maxie is fun.

As for jason? :rolleyes: jason jason jason... truthfully the old' Jason died when he claimed Michael as his... and ever since then I haven't liked Jason as much.

You could've at least said AJ's name... if i heard right but I didnt like the scene too much, it wasn't that deep at all but if Robin is next on his list of apologies, count me in. :)

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sonny must die. How DARE you yell at my Cooper that way! Though my hate for him went away when he said he wanted a relationship with Mike. That made me like him a little bit better.

How cute is Maxie? She's worried that he'll die like Jesse.

• Members

F--K Jason. Now he understands how AJ felt? A couple of years too late you prick. AJ died trying to be a father to his son and Jason is one of the people that denied him that right which ultimately led to his death. Jason can go to hell.

I wonder if Coop will now fall in love with Lulu since every other young guy does.

Carly is a whore. She goes from venting about seeing Jax hug his best friend who has cancer to dry humping Sonny. This trick needs to get smacked. Im enjoying Jax and Alexis and want them to get together. Pissing off Carly is icing on the cake.

How great is Craig? I absolutely love him. He looked really good when Robin was tending to him. Not really feeling the story but glad that he's still around.

• Members

I also enjoyed this episode!

First of all, Jaxis pissing off Carly was SO MUCH FUN! And Jax and Alexis were so nice together. Natural and close...

Carly and Sonny should just get back together and leave town... :rolleyes: I didn't even care for him during his little speech to Mike...

I actually felt a bit for Jason today, but I didn't actually see the whole AJ storyline, so what do I know.. lol

I am so ready for a Maxie/Coop/Lulu triangle! I agree, it's too much that we had Dillon, Spinelli and Milo all going after her, but I could go for Dillon going back with Georgie and Milo just going back to being a minor character as in Sonny's bodyguard and Spinelli can stay in Lulu's orbit... but Lulu/Cooper would be just as hot to me as it would be Maxie/Cooper. It would also just further the Maxie/Lulu war, which I am loving!

I like Lulu/Lucky sibling relationship... :)

Craig is such a great villain... Can't wait to see how this goes on... I did know that Nikolas was faking it in the end... I know he won't manage to escape, but it's exciting to see him fight... :)

Archived