AMC: Monday

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dr. Ryan and Miss Annie

So now he proclaims that with Annie Fanny coming down with chicken pox that he will play doctor (after all he has played every other kind of job there is around) and nurse her back to health and sheesh I wonder what Dr. Ryan also has up his sleeve like possibly curing the stupidity virus that make people as dumb as his holiness and think that Paris Hilton is as intelligent as a Harvard straight A alumni or he could cure chiekenpox itself but he himself still remains a chicken sh1t and just dull and dimwitted. Well jeez lets see where he went to med school and when he got his license oh wait I guess he does not have them and in his life you do not need this at all and can just go to being a doctor lickity split! I wonder what else he can do on his own like become an attorney and sue his brain for non support or sue someone for a dollar over a p e n i s implant gone bad or for taking viagara that has him seeing purple mountains humping each other like Scott Peterson humps the prison guard in hopes he no longer drops the soap and escapes from death row! A lot to do in a world where you do not need credentials

• Members

Joanna Cohen has nothing to do with it. Her dialog wasn't the problem (she made Zendall sing!). I don't get the stories -- well, plot contrivances -- themselves. Adam's revenge storyline makes no sense. Annie getting Chicken Pox out of nowhere makes even less sense. The "Wildwind Gang" bores me to tears because all they do is talk about sex and act like they're in high school.

Bianca is lusting after a man in drag? Ugh! Don't insult my intelligence! Transgender or not, Zoe hasn't even taken a single hormone yet, so it's just a man in make up and a dress. That's like Erica falling in love with a woman wearing tux all because she claimed to be transgender. IT'S MORE THAN THE CLOTHES!

Lily showing up out of nowhere trying to blackmail Barbara is a joke like the rest of this crap. As smart as she is, she had to be reminded that blackmail is illegal? Sure, she can rattle off every single law in the Alaskan penal code at the drop of a hat, but she had to be reminded that blackmailing a person is against the law?! What is there to hate SO MUCH about Barbara. Sure, she's obvious, but ignore the b!tch! Lily loved Jonathan who did more than just violate her personal space, but Barbara rearranges a kitchen shelf, and Lily wants the woman run out of town on a rail? :rolleyes:

I understand we're in transition right now, but does it have to be this mindnumbingly boring?

• Members

This Little Adam is just the stand-in. He is the "Shane" that is smitten with Lish Minshew.

Jarred was on vacation with his parents when these scenes were shot. That's what Miranda's RL father says on another board.

He's quiet, but I don't think he used to the cast. He's never used, lol. I think his fat cheeks are very cute.

I'm a sucker for the kids.

I can't believe he didn't get going playing with Miranda. She was all over the place! Must be those Kane kids. Miranda and Spike were full of energy today.

• Members

What Lily said to Babs proves that Lily belongs back in a special school. There are things you don't say not matter how much we want to. Lily needs to respect that Jack does not mind Babs being there. Babs wants Jack, and why not? He's a catch. Lily wanted respect which is one of the reasons she took her ridiculous ass to NY. She owes her father and anyone in his life the same consideration.

We must also remember that, Erica whom I love dearly, did sleep with another man. She stepped outside her vows. I would like to see Erica and Jack together after this entertaining triangle is over, but I want Lily off my screen. She can take that killer with her!

Lily and Aidan? Is that supposed to be funny? If not, why wish that on the man? Aidan is way to hot for Levin, and Aidan is way to hot for Lily. After reading this board and watching the two in scenes, I thought it was laughable. Jonathan, the deviant, is very capable of falling for someone like Lily? But Aidan? I guess we don't like him all that much do we?

ANDREA

• Members

Yes please! This crap is so boring and stupid plot-wise I switched over to GH and watched it. I almost fell over when Jason apologized to AJ and that was Guza's writing! That I never expected to happen since Jason is never wrong, yet it did, meanwhile Babe has never given Bianca a heartfelt apology over what she did. Its always been cloaked in Jr-made-me-do it speak. Its a sad day when I appreciate GH more than AMC.

This new headwriter better start fast because I think alot of people are only going to hang on so much longer. Every plot and every character on this show is beyond awful. Bianca once a favourite is pure ff material. I don't know who this person is. Sorry to say but I want her ass gone sooner rather than later. Miranda can stay. I doubt Binks would miss her anyway. I see more scenes with her and her nanny or bodyguard than her and her mother. I think I could list on one hand the characters I want to watch currently. That's a special kind of skill - driving away most of your audience. The show's ratings are still as bad as they were during spermgate. So obviously Frons catering to a 'hip new audience' :rolleyes: is not working. So in one year nothing has changed ratings wise, just more character destruction for no reason. This show makes me sad more than anything.

Archived