GL: Week of March 19th

• Members

I think the show is still really good. I was laughing so hard when Beth was lying with her legs up in the air after having sex with Rick. :lol: If only she'd actually go for Ric and leave Alan for good. I'm so frustrated with her right now for all this "we belong together" nonesense with Alan. Looks like Rick is keeping Alan in a coma and I still don't have an ounce of sympathy for Alan.

Ava is so dumb. She deserves whatever AM sends her way. I loved the Ashlee/Coop scenes at her party. I think the show might actually do an Ashlee/Coop romance. I'm shocked, I really thought she'd be the spoiler for Ava or Lizzie. I hope it happens with Doris and Lizzie as the angst.

I thought it was pretty sweet when Josh gave Cassie the engagment ring with 3/19/09 on it. I wish the show would stick with Cassie and Josh, but I bet Reva will come to the rescue and ride of with the guy once again. :rolleyes:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nicole Forester has been amazing over the last couple of months. I love all of her scenes right now. I can't even tell you how much I wish they would keep Cassie and Josh together.

I'm also enjoying Gush still, which is unlike me. They used to annoy me, but now that Daisy is in the picture I like them, even though Daisy can be annoying. She's cracking me uo ever since Harley made her spend the night in jail. I love the way she refuses to talk to Harley and tries to have Gus tell Harley things even though Harley is standing right there. :lol:

• Members

^^ Ha! Yes. Beth told everyone that she is having Alan's baby. Rick thought it might be his and Beth evaded him because she isn't pregnant at all. Now Rick is divorcing Mel and wants Beth back and Beth is sleeping with Rick trying to conceive "Alan's" baby. The other day she was in bed after being with Rick with her legs up against the wall urging his little swimmers to get to the right place, while Rick was in the shower. :lol:

I actually like Cyrus. I hope he sticks around and steals Dinah from Mallet.

• Members
:blink: Wow. :lol: I just got up to the part where she tells everyone she's pregnant so that the security guy would back off. I knew that she wasn't really pregnant, though since I already did watch one of the episodes after that. I gotta shake my head at Beth being that desperate to get Alan back, though.

• Members

Me too. I don't know what Beth is thinking or how on earth she plans to pass a baby off as Alan's at this late date. I think she's just desperate to hold onto her status as a Spaulding, but it's driving me nuts. Every once in awhile they show us a glimpse of RealBeth and then snatch it away again.

I loved Josh's ITL. The more of Josh and Cassie I see the more I like them.

Archived