AMC: Monday

• Members

For me, I thought it was just a brillant episode. It had my attention the whole hour, and I understood everybody's side of it. I thought David Canary was just super, and something he and Bobbie/Michael E, and even the show should consider submitting for next yr's emmys.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG, I'm watching the show NOW.

McTavish suggested that TAD WOULD BEAT KRYSTAL WHILE PREGNANT!!!

Did you see this?!

He aggressively moved her way and then Babe had to remind him how late Krystal is in her pregnancy!

Tad was to be portrayed as a violent man who would BEAT A PREGNANT woman!!

I'm still shocked!! :o:O:O

• Members

To clear up the confusion:

*In the first five minutes, Tad went for Krystal. It was subtle, and it's anyone's guess what he intended to do. But he wasn't moving "toward" her with that look in his eyes to just talk. MEK played it in such a way that suggested Tad may slap or even beat up Krystal. :(

*In the LAST 10 minutes, Adam went for Krystal. Again, it was subtle, and it's anyone's guess what he intended to do. But he wasn't moving "toward" her with that look in his eyes to just talk. DC played it in such a way that suggested Adam was going to lay the SMACKDOWN on that !@#$%^&*].

Anyway, I just finished the show, and, final comments:

-JR and Babe's chemistry was just OFF THE CHARTS today! Josh who?!

-Awww, Colby ... like Chelsea from "Days," she just wants a nice, happy family -- which she AIN'T gonna get :(

-Um, why did Stuart show up and then, without notice, drop off the face off the planet?!

• Members

U Remind Me Ryan

*This is a parody of Usher's song "U Remind Me"-enjoy!*

Yo, I am seeing Dynamite Kiddo in a minute, but I got something to tell you. Listen

See the stupid thing about you, that caught my eye,

Is the same thing that makes me not have a mind

Easy to explain, but girl, I'll try

You need to sit down, this may take a while

You see, there's this girl named Ryan, he looks like you

He even smiles, the way you do

So stupid, he seemed, but I wasn't fooled

I'm reminded of vomit when I look at you, but

You remind me of a girl, Ryan, that I once knew

See her face whenever I, I unfortunately look at you

I do believe all the dumb things you put me through

This is why I thankfully can't get with you

Thought that Ryan was the one for me to kill,

Til I found out he was on Jonathan's nutz,

Oh, he was sexing everyone, but thankfully not me

This is why Ryan could never be

This is why I thankfully can't get with you

I know it's so unfair that Ryan is still living to you,

But I'd be lingering the bullets to you to kill,

Wish I knew, wish I knew how to poison this shrew

You remind me, whoa...

This is why I thankfully can't get with you (4 times

• Members

David Canary was his usual brilliant best and it was great to see everyone else rise to his level of acting.

Thank you, Amanda Beall, for this excellent episode.

I'm not sold on the Joanna Cohen love at the moment. From what I've seen of her work in the past three weeks, she seems very hit or miss with the dialogue.

• Members

I know everyone will flame me but under McTavish even at her worse we usually get these awesome "reveal" eps when everything hits the fan--it's the inbetween that sucks more and more--anyway today's ep didn't disappoint :) (and yes much credit and thanks to Amanda B--as always) (mini tangent it's funny I think Dena Higleyt--at least during her decent periods at OLTL and I'm no fan is the opposite of McTavish--lotsa the ideas running up to the key eps are well done but the big "reveal/breakdown" eps where everything happens nearly always disappoint)

• Members

Sorry to invade the AMC post, LOL.

I saw a few eppys last week and noticed that the show was filmed differently. I loved it! It was filmed like That's So Raven, Suite Life of Zach and Cody and Hannah Montana, etc. When did this start? Was it a "big" thing when the show started doing it? What has been the reception to it? I like it, it's nice that ABC is mixing things up. It gives the show a different feel IMO.

• Members

The good:

NO KENDALL! The aces were in there places. Great reveal!

The bad:

No Erica! If that piglet whore had to be there when she was so unnecessary, why can't Erica be there as well?

The Ugly:

Jacob Young proving that he can't hold his own with the seasoned pros, David and Michael. I was very disappointed. I was also disgusted at what has become of Pine Valley's latest Carey Whores victim. Threatening to drop Adam for the sake of Baby Stealing whore ii? Coming between the 2 was good enough. The Stalker Fetus once again proving that he does not understand the meaning of the word "boundaries". The little unabortion just barges in to get a sniff of PV's great snatch. His obsession with Babeslut is unbelievable!

The atrocious:

Babe in scenes where she CLEARLY was not needed. It's as though that hack does not believe a scene will be successful if Babe does not appear. SHE WAS NOT NEEDED!

The magnificent:

David Canary minus the 2007 renditon of "Streetcar Named Desire at the "burn the belongings of the whore" bonfire, and Michael E. Knight! MEK really brought it, and I loved it. Bobbie didn't really floor me. I have seen her do so much better.

BTW, what is JR's full name? I ask this because he does not need to have the initials of the greatest television character ever created (yep, that would be Mr. Ewing) because AMC's JR is now another Carey B!tch. Even at JR's worst, he was watchable. The next time the accessory to the piglet tosses himself out of a window, please let it be head first! It's disgusting what has become of this character. Him preaching to Adam as he stood next to the trash from the boonies was vomit inducing. JR is so dead to me!

BRING ON ERICA!

ANDREA

• Members

JR = Adam Chandler, Jr.

The show called him Junior from birth until high school, and then Jean Passanante came out of left field with everyone calling him JR.

I say out of left field, because everyone assumed that when he got older he would be named AJ.

I remember because I'm obsessed and Joanna Cohen in drag, mind you.

Archived