AMC: Rate the Characters 2007 Edition

• Members

I am going to start these going A to Z for all the soaps for 2007. I was going to do it 2 weeks ago and got put in the hospital. I will do the AMC one which will run through Thursday, March 22nd - all votes must be in by 11:59 p.m. on that day. Results will be posted on Friday, March 23rd.

This time there will be no voting twice. Please follow the rules and vote correctly. Once your votes are submitted they will be counted as is.

Using the current cast list below (children excluded) and rank them from 1 through 34 - with 1 being your absolute favorite character and 33 being your least favorite character. Please try to avoid putting 5 characters down for the same number. I can understand a 2 or 3 way tie but last time we had some who listed as many as 15 characters at #1 or at the bottom. If more than 3 are listed I will either ask you to resubmit your choices or take the first 3 listed and knock the others down to the next available number. I am trying to make this as fair as possible.

I am only using characters that are currently seen - since Sydney and Winifred have disappeared for now but still listed as recurring they won't be in here.

So here goes:

Adam Chandler

Aidan Devane

Amanda Dillon

Annie McDermott

Babe Chandler

Bianca Montgomery

Colby Chandler

Del Henry

Derek Frye

Di Henry

Erica Kane

J.R. Chandler

Jackson Montgomery

Jamie Martin

Janet Green

Jeff Martin

Joe Martin

Jonathan Lavery

Joshua Madden

Julia Santos

Kendall Slater

Krystle Chandler

Lily Montgomery

Livia Frye Cudahy

Marian Colby Chandler

Myrtle Fargate

Opal Cortlandt

Palmer Cortlandt

Ryan Lavery

Sean Montgomery

Stuart Chandler

Tad Martin

Zach Slater

Zarf/Zoe

Remember to PM me your answers by Thursday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

First report. I will try to give these pretty often but will never try to give enough information to give the winner away.

There is one person that has lead from almost the beginning of votes coming in and is way out in the lead right now.

Right now with most picks in the Top 10 are: Babe, Bianca, Erica, Janet, Josh, Kendall, Krystle, Opal, Zack, Zarf/Zoe

Right now with most picks in the bottom 10 are: Del, JR, Jeff, Joe, Jonathan, Marian, and Sean

So far the only people not picked in anyone's top 10 or bottom 10 are: Aidan, Amanda, and Jackson

Keep the votes coming!!!! So far the results are quite different from the last time.

• Members

Giving a Sunday morning report.

The person who was in the lead has dropped out of it for now, and unless he/she was to get a bunch (and I mean a bunch) of No. 1 finishes I don't think they will be able to gain the top back. I will just say it was a vet and he/she was leading by a long shot but got hit by some low scores and knocked out of it for now it seems.

There is a new leader - in fact the top 4 are neck and neck now. Right now the lead is bouncing back and forth between 2 of them but it could really be any of the 4's game at this point.

Right now these are the stats:

Most finishes in top 10: Adam, Babe, Bianca, Erica, JR, Jackson, Janet, Joshua, Kendall, Marian, Myrtle, Opal, Palmer, Stuart, Tad, Zack, & Zarf/Zoe

Picked as Favorite Character at least once have been: Adam, Bianca, Erica, Janet, Kendall, Tad, & Zack

Most finishes in the bottom 10: Annie, Babe, Colby, Del, Derek, JR, Jamie, Jeff, Joe, Jonathan, Joshua, Krystle, Livia, Marian, Ryan, Sean, Stuart, Zack, & Zarf/Zoe

Picked as Least Favorite Character at least once have been: Babe, JR, Joshua, Kendall, Krystle, Opal, Ryan, Zack, & Zarf/Zoe

The only character that has not been picked in anyone's top 10 or bottom 10 is: Amanda

Keep the votes coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

I planned to do all of the soaps then, but lost track of time. All of them will get done this time. Since it has been awhile since I had done the other 3 that I did, I am going to do them over too.

I had planned to do one a week right now since work is backed up, but I may try 2 the next time and that will help us get to the other shows quicker.

But all of them will get done this time.

Hopefully we can get all the winners posted somewhere at the end.

• Members

This is SO much fun and I highly recommend it for those who haven't done it yet.

OH, but I'll just DIE if my person I chose for No. 1 doesn't make it!!! :(

Anyway, I hope we can get one for "Passions" soon because it needs one more than any of these other soaps -- for obvious reasons, of course.

• Members

I lost the chart for the Days one that I did, but on the chart for the last AMC one. The top 3 were 1) Adam, 2) Erica, and 3) Tad

The bottom 3 were: 37) Terry McDermott, 36) Val, and 35) Sydney

On ATWT's chart:

Top 3 were: 1) Henry, 2) Carly, & 3) Lucinda

Bottom 3 were: 33) Lucy Montgomery, 32) Kevin Davis, and 31) Jade Taylor

Archived