DAYS: A wedding gets Al Gor-ified!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You can bank on Duck and Gabby being there though!! They are after all NEEDED to tell these stories... Hogan can definitely write a wedding without Marlena, during Sami's last one wasn't that when John and Marlena were off for 2 months?

This is nice though at least the show is trying different things! Didn't they do something similar, well, involving PSAs and what not, with Phillip's broken leg? Wait.. how did that turn out?

• Members

First of all, last night and today when I saw this thread (but didn't open it) I thought sure it said "A wedding gets Glor-ified!"

I totally thought it would be something stupid like Gloria Gaynor singing at Lumi's wedding. :lol:

Soooooooo... this ain't much better, lol. I disagree that we shouldn't laugh at this. It's obvious that Ken (in my opinion) is trying to jump on the Al Gore bandwagon, maybe not even because it's right, but because it's "cool" in the entertainment industry, at the moment anyway.

I agree that the dialogue could be horribly affected by this story.

• Members

I'm ROTFLMAO because I'm imagining in my head what kind of dialogue we're going to get. And I was also thinking of how they should recycle an old script from one of Sami's old weddings to help the cause.

SAMI: "I love you so much, Franco. I can't wait to be your wife."

LUCAS: "I love you too, Samaaaahntha, and I can't wait to be a US citizen."

ROMAN: "Hey, uh... Sami and Frank-o, you two ready to get this party started?"

• Members

Ohh ok. That was not the first thing that came to my mind when I read the posts you made after one another. But maybe that was just my bad.

Btw. I really don't see why the dialogue will be affected. Why would it be?

JointStrikeFighter. Yeah, it's very cool, I'm sure that's the reason Ken is doing this. It's certainly not because he believes in the cause. ;)

Archived