ATWT: March 14/07

• Members

pssst....I wasn't even referring to Jessica. I found it funny ... was brought up since ...

I need to figure out how to do those black boxes.

Anyway, I'm not even sure why the TT news is "news". KWIM?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Also why the hell was Brad the one to confront the professor? Just to prop up Brad to Katie...ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh! It would have been much better had it been Holden and Lily or Emma to do the confronting. Or even better La Walsh. Stupid hack writers!

• Members

^^^snort....the ONLY reason Bradski got to be all up in Teacher's face is so Katie can notice how big and strong Brad is. Once Katie-did can no longer write him off as "totally" redneck, she'll notice how gosh darn pretty his is and go all sticky wicket in her nether regions.

Somewhere in the back of my mind I'm breathing a sigh of relief. I can at least hope the Jack/Katie "thing" goes no further than some googly glances from lonely Jack. Braddie will probably even manage to get his head out of his ass and tell Katie to stay away from Jack.

Okay, trying spoiler boxes....

I really didn't mean to be so mysterious. LOL. Thanks DruRocks. I thought it was "s", which gave me strike through words.

• Members

The cutting the budget thing was the network or P&G not all Ellen Wheeler.

It was nice to see Emma again, I heard that Kathleen Widdeos was doing a play and that played into us not seeing her the last two months or so.

Archived