ATWT: March 14/07

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Austin Peck SUCKS. And to think of all the b!tching I heaped upon Mark Collier. He's freakin' Olivier compared to AP.

Of the rest...Henry/Vienna just officially became my second favorite couple.

LOL...can you tell the writers were praying they could get ........ back? They channeled some ancient storyline today in ......'s past. (.... for the unspoiled.)

Y'know what's really sad? I'm glad Jack wasn't on this week. It's just three less eppys I have to fearfully watch through my fingers, hoping Jack doesn't make googly eyes at Katieb!tch.

• Members

Great show today, very good, I agree with everyone Austin Peck is just horrible, I think Van Hansis who is much younger than Peck just acted circles around him, Peck just needs to stop acting like a goofball all the time, his facial expressions are horrible.

Why do I think there is something fishy going on with this Gwen/Maddie/Will/Adam stuff I just found it totally odd that Jade just popped out of nowhere today at the end and Luke was at the Snyder farm outside. Also the person looked like a women at the door, Iris anyone??? but I think she is just there to throw us off, IMO. I don't think it is her. This is all just my own speculation by the way, no spoilers here.

Anyway back to the show I could have done without Meg and Craig, total waste of airtime there, everything else was great though, expect Pecks acting, the character did a good job today though. Katie needs to go.

• Members

Tamara is barely on anymore Dusty. I am not saying it wasn't wrong decision to get rid of her. She hasnt had a story in ages it seems. Like I said I like Henry and Vienna but they are not the solution or answer to ATWT's problems. And Austin Peck is blah.

• Members

No truer words have ever been spoken.

As much as I have b!tched about the writing I have always liked Goutman. He has ran out of steam though and needs to go. Chris is a great director though.

I don't want someone like Ellen Wheeler though to come in with a mandate to cut the budget and go after the cast with a cleaver. The Hughes would be cut and Katie and Brad would become the signature couple of the show. Iris would run the Lakeview. Vienna would run Worlwide.

Jack and Carly would be considered old and become the Tom and Margo of the show. J/K!

Archived