PSNS Finale Casting Rumours

• Members

From AC1000000:

Pretty, Grace, Alistair, and Beth will all be seen before the finale.

Chris and Spike are just two of five characters, including one original castmember, that won't make it to the series finale.

The powers that be are trying to score cameos from original castmembers, such as Taylor-Anne Mountz, to appear over the next few months.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's funny. When I read the spoiler about the original character dying, I fear, "Oh, No!" But then I remember...it's not like the show will go on without 'em, lol. So no real tragedy.

Oh, MY GOD! YOU GUYS! I HAD A HORRIFYING THOUGHT ABOUT THE ORIGINAL CHARACTER!!

WOULD he dare?!!!

Oh, MY GOD, THAT SICK...!!!

Oh, Heaven help us!!! :(

• Members

The show was set up with the show to go off with the battle between good versus evil, and there is plenty of time to make it happen. It would probably happen over 3 weeks' worth of episodes in July and August, with the rest of August being the resolution when good triumphs and the supercouples (ET, Shuis) get married, and lost lovers (Grace and Sam, Julian and Eve) reunite.

• Members

Okay, I'm going to tell you what terrified the living [@#%@#^] OUT of me when I considered it:

The original character is....

Theresa.

Just when Ethan and Theresa finally have all their obstacles removed from them -- Luis and Miguel are off the hook and proven to be framed; Theresa is no longer being blackmailed and she is free to be with Ethan -- JUST before their wedding, right after she's about to EXPLODE because it's finally about to happen -- Gwen will walk in the church and GUN HER DOWN.

"Ha ha, ha ha ha ha," CrazyPsycho!@#$%^&*] Gwen will laugh in a sing-song voice.

"It's FATE, isn't it Theresa?!~!!~!!!"

OMG, I just KNOW that's going to happen.

I can't believe I posted it -- especially with JER likely reading. :(

Archived