PSNS Finale Casting Rumours

• Members

Rion...where do you get your spoilers from and how do you know? You never cite the place and they are almost always right so it makes me wonder if Rick is right. Judging by your posts and now all the info you have, you really aren't convincing people otherwise if you aren't JER.

Having said that, if Theresa dies I will be upset. Let the girl have some happiness. I don't like ET but at least things will come full circle. I am ok with what Rion posted and having Tabitha die and come back to life via Endora. I like that.

As for the rest of the rumors, sound ok. I will have to see the execution of them.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Brava, Phoenix.

Rion has the best spoilers and seems to be on his A-game about things people don't even think about: whether Pretty is "Arabella" since we know that "Arabella" in another language means, "blah, blah, blah." lol.

It would make perfect sense if it is JER. We all know how he handles subtlety, lol.

• Members

Ok see this I believe could happen. It provides the illusion of something happening without anything actually happening. You get a "shocking" event and then it's totally undone moments later, making your investment in that event, that moment, totally meaningless. I can believe Reilly would end the show like that- one more [!@#$%^&*]-you-for-caring moment.

RionPassions, if you are Reilly- thanks for the spoilers and stuff. I might have to start speaking opposite-speak to get you to do what I'd like to see. Especially since I know you get off on doing the opposite of what people would enjoy...I mean, why should I reply honestly?

Chadney 4-eva!!!1!! Woo!

Oh- and major props for ego-tripping through Passions, and Days, for so many years. That's, like, Art.

• Members

I'm still convinced PASSIONS will end in a big cliffhanger or Reilly will end by giving his loyal fans the middle finger. I'd actually say Reilly has balls if he killed off Theresa, who is, by far, the most annoying b!tch in daytime TV.

Lindsay Hartley, on the other hand, does a good job playing her.

• Members

Yes, Rion, PLEASE tell us the secrets of "Days." Confirm my suspicion that you created Judge Reilly on the show to subtely communicate to fans that Corday did you wrong and paid you off to do what HE wanted even though you had creative control of the show. As Judge Reilly says, "I can be bought." Well, so can you, JER. But then again, wasn't that the point?

• Members

I just got word that Ivy is the original character who will die before the finale. Word has it she sacrifices herself to save one of her children and dies in Julian's arms.

A character named Hope is going to play a role in the finale, and she will be played by a familiar face. Think of how her name relates to other characters with similar names.

Also, expect Norma and Edna to return this summer.

• Members

Doy our eally have to ask, daysfan? :lol:

(If you do, most of us know he is JER, Lisa de Cazotte or someone close to the show -- trying to hide it, although doing a pitiful, thank God!, job ;))

Anyway, I buy the Hope character.

In fact, when the show first premiered and we learned about the characters Faith, Grace and Charity, I thought, "Hey, with names like those, there HAS to be a Hope in there somewhere!"

Excellent twist.

The Ivy death is just shocking, to say the least.

Archived