DAYS: Two actors added to contract cast

• Members

Wow, you're kidding, right? I'm pretty sure that the first day Willow showed up, the majority like her. Yes, when they saw she was here to stay, and when she turned "bad," I'd say the majority disliked "and even hated" her. But not that first day. She was fresh and we (most of us) loved her. Or liked her.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I happened to watch the end credits today and Franc Ross is listed after Tanya Boyd who is recurring. If he was contract he would fall before Boyd correct. Joy Bisco is listed before Boyd so I couldn't tell the difference between them.

Someone correct me if I don't understand the credits correctly.

• Members

It looked to me from the credits that Gabby is contract and Duck is recurring. Jason47 can help us out with this if he is around. I remember when Matt Ashford was off for all those months there was some confusion over a similar situation with Matt being listed with the recurring actors.

I am hoping Duck is recurring. I can see where Gabby would be contract but Duck I can't see.

• Members

As Jcar mentioned on the last page, now Franc Ross was listed after Tanya Boyd. In last week's credits, he was listed before Tanya Boyd...it was Jay Johnson, Joy Bisco, Franc Ross, Tanya Boyd last week. Now it's the other way around. I'll wait to see next week's credits, if he's listed again after John Aniston/Tanya Boyd then he is non-contract. It will be annoying, since I already added him to all the contract pages and will have to take him off of all of them. Wish they would have ran the correct credits last week if he is actually non-contract! Jason

Archived