GH: Friday, March 9th

• Members

Okay, I am definitely joining in the Sonny/Carly/Jason hate...

I can't believe they turned Alexis/Ric custody battle into a discussion on Carly and Sonny's marriage! UGH! I hated that!

Other than that, I like Tracy/Alan thing. I don't usually like ghost visits, but it was funny.. and it gives us Tracy almost every day, so... :)

I like Bobbie/Scott/Luke interaction... Bobbie should be on more! Jackie Zeman is a great looking woman! She needs more to do!

That guy Logan is sooo Scott's son! The way they got into it over Lulu was such a give away.. :)

And who is the lady (tv host Amelia)? What does she have with Sam? It's interesting... I'm into it so far.. :)

But Carly/Sonny stuff is defnitely the worst thing on the show right now..

My heart was breaking for Alexis... :(

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i could care less about sonny/jason/carzilla.. since sweeps is over we're back to this crapfest .. urghhh

even Lulu is annoying now..

Logan acts just like he was Scott's son

and freaking scrubs are back to being on like once a week..like WTH!

• Members

I hate Ric but boy is he one damn good lawyer. Based on his case, Id have given him custody as well. He definetly worked the system. My favorite part was him owning Jax on the witness stand. He asked Jax about keeping Spencer from Nik and Jax said that was a complex situation and Ric said "It was kidnapping". Haha, I still hate that he never went to jail for that. Ric did good though and if I were ever in trouble, I wouldnt mind having him as a lawyer.

I wanted Carly to STFU! Who cares about her marriage to Sonny? I cant beleive she went on about it and that both sides and the judge let her. She really needed to shut up

I wanted Logan to shut up too. He needs to mind his business and didnt like him getting in Scott's face. I hope Scott isnt the killer and that there is a twist.

I thought the Sam and Amelia stuff was boring. Why create another story for her when she already has the quad going strong? Not interested so far

Overall I thought the show was boring. I hate to say it but its starting to slip again. I was hoping they'd hold onto their momentum

• Members

I agree that it wasn't anything super interesting, but it was okay for me...

I don't mind seeing Sam's history storyline (if that's what it is..). I don't mind if a character is involved in two stories at once.. :) We know that the quad story isn't really that... since Jason and Liz will never be together.. It will always be L&L and J&S... :D

Oh, Robin and Patrick scenes were also okay.. some romance is always nice... but they really need something to move their story, though.

Oh and I do believe that Ric is a good lawyer... but I just hate that Alexis lost... :( But I am interested in seeing what happens next in this storyline.

• Members

I guess this Spam story is to delve into the whole Angela Monroe story that was placed on hold during the hostage crisis.

Laura Wright's Character was her usual atrocious self. She plays Carly like some dippy high school girl who can't choose which boy she wants to take her to the prom. Just shut the hell up!

• Members

At first I really liked Laura Wright as Carly. Now not so much. She overwhelms the screen when before Carly was subtle. Yes she was trashy and campy and fun, but when she came on the screen it wasn't like her mane of hair took over three fourths of the tv screen. Her voice screeches and I am not seeing the chemistry anymore with MB and IR.

I have always loved Laura Wright too. I just don't see her as Carly. I think Gina Tognoni would be a perfect Carly. If they couldn't get Sarah Brown back.

Any day that Scott is on is a good day. Scott and Luke are awesome together andI love how they play off each other. You know they enjoy acting together.

• Members

My Rexis. :( Why in God's name did Guza do that to them? Why? They were such a wonderful surprise for GH, a fan favorite, and a couple who truly had the goods to last, and Guza dive bombed them. Idiot.

LOL, I don't give two shits about this Liason baby thing. It'll never be Liason happy with the Golden Borg/ette. It'll be LnL and JaSam, and the kid will just be used to stir up drama every now and then. Hell, I'm not convinced that it'll still be Jason's baby is year or so. I think the honor of having Jason's spawn is still reserved for Sam. But we'll see.

• Members

I can't get over the joke that was the Molly custody trial. Like everything else on this show, it turns into someone obsessing about Sonny and Carly. Ric comes out smelling like a friggin rose and despite him not being the one who'll have custody of Molly, the kidnapping plays in. Let's not forget that Ric kidnapped Carly. The judge ignored the fact that he committed adultry with his wife's daughter in their home.

Joke!

• Members

The fact that there was a custody battle at all, as bogus as it was, is disgusting. Ric told Alexis many times he'd never take Molly from her, NEVER. Guza thinks we're as stupid sometimes as MMT did/does. Bastard. That child is their Unsinkable Molly, not a pawn in their game of revenge. GH doesn't know a good thing when I bites them in the a*s. That family could have and should have been the next generation of GH. Instead, they got f*cked over so that Lisaon could make a baby, that I'd put money on not even being theirs in a year/two tops. :angry:

• Members

I wish they'd stop writing Alexis so weak. She's a damn Cassadine for crying out loud. I want to see her threaten Ric like she threatened Sonny at Kristina's funeral. I want to see her plot to take him down like she plotted with Luke to take down Helena. I want to see her scheme to get rid of Ric like she schemed to get rid of Katherine Bell. I just want to see the inner evil in her creep back up bc she is more than justified. Im sick of this weak, crying, cant do anything version of Alexis Guza is writing. He has her kicked every time she's down which is pretty much all the time

• Members

I am a new vierer (like I said a million times so far :lol: ) so I hate to go: Really?! Cause Ric is such a scumbag! I hate him! And he used to be nice?!

I think Alexis isn't fighting back so much because she's really weak from the chemo.. not even the mighty Cassadine genes can't help her there... :) But I think, once she gets stronger, she'll go after Ric full power! :D

• Members

Ric has always been a scumbag so I dont get why people are so surprised with his current actions. This is inline with the pig he's been for years. He first got together with Alexis bc he was using her as part of his hatred and revenge against Sonny. He spent the summer of 2005, cheating on her while she was pregnant, not having much remorse for that and treated her like crap. He ignored and disregarded her and kept taking up for Reese, Sonny's gf at the time and the woman Ric had slept with. He spent a good part of his marriage desperate to be Sonny's little lapdog and at times seemed obsessed with having Sonny's approval even going so far as getting involved deep in the mob stuff to please him and that put a strain on his marriage. The icing on the cake was him sleeping with Sam, Alexis' daughter in her own home and then having the audacity to blame her. The jerk on the screen is the real Ric and Im glad Alexis is finally free of him bc its the best thing for her. She now needs to kick the bastard where it really hurts

• Members

Ric was amazing with Alexis when Guza did have his head up Sonny and Jason's a*ses and was giving them a real story. Rexis didn't start on a pure level or because they were in love. Ric found out the truth about Kristina, that she was Sonny's daugther, and he was going to use tha knowledge to get close to Alexis and K, so that he could eventually expose it, and rub into Sonny that he had Sonny's family kinda thing. So he started moving in on Alexis (she had no idea he knew the truth), using her for his own purposes until Kristina got sick, and the truth about Sonny being her father came out. Sonny was pretty clear that if Kristina survived he was going to go after custody of her, and Alexis wouldn't have that. Sonny could buy off just about any Judge in PC, and Alexis and Ric knew that. Ric, brought up the idea to Alexis that they get married, so that she'd have a better chance at showing a judge that she could provide Kristina with a real home and stable family. After prodding her awhile, Alexis finally agree. They got married in the hospital chapel.

It was a lot of push and pull after that. Niether of them willing to admit they had real feelings, but both of them clearly did. I forgot why the originally went, I know it was to get a Christmas tree to give K a great Christmas, but I think there was more to it then that....they got snowed in cabin in the woods, fought talked, decided to get their marriage annualed as it was never consumated, talked yelled, made love (and Molly...:D) and decided that they needed each other and were going to give their marriage a real shot. After that Ric came over one day, and told Alexis that if they;re married they had to live together. LOL Relucatnatly, she let him move in, and for a while they were a happy family. Both falliing in love but neither willing to admit it. Then the truth about Ric knowing K's parentage all long came out, and they split up. And just as they were reconnecting, Kristina was kidnapped. Eventually, Alexis feel down the stairs at the hospital trying to get a lead on Kristna, they found out she was pregnant, and Rexis tentatively reunited.

It was pretty push and pull after that, not easy or always fun, but they were very much in love. Had a baby on the way. And were commited to make their marriage work, but Sonny was an obstacle they couldn't over come. :(

Rexis was so much fun. They Christmas tree scenes were some of the funniest I've ever seeen. They were dramatic. They were sweet, and romantica (Ric giving Alexis a heart necklace on Valentines because she gave him a baby so he owed her his heart...:wiub:). They were angry and bitter. They were loving. It was classic soap romances.

Don't get me wrong, Ric was always an [!@#$%^&*]. But he does have a heart and once Alexis got into it, he started to morph into the man we all know he really is.

Rexis were something special. And I'm always going to miss them. :wub:

Archived