Daytime Emmy Nominations: Discussion

Josh

• Members

Congrat's to Genie Francis she totally deserved this Nomination. She worked her ass off in a month. Great material.

Upset that NLG didn't get a damn nom at all.

THough CBS scored the most nom's I'll bet that the GH"s actor will walk away with the awards.

Doing a happy dance Laura dumbass Wright didn't get a nom.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nancy's non-nomination is outrageous I will agree! But as GH fans have said so many times before...it only takes one tape and I'm sure that Jeanne Cooper pulled one tape, as well as Phyllis...but again NGL was snubbed big time! In regards to Maura West...did you not see the breaking scenes between her and Jack...OMG!!! That was raw and wonderful!!!!

I'll post more later.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Mar 14 2007, 11:43 AM)
Jeanne Cooper - She didn't appear the entire summer and it got so bad she went to the soap press and complained about the lack of airtime. I'm sure it was compelling watching her stand in the background sipping coffee, thus explaining this well deserved nomination!

That's mean lol. Like I said it takes one tape, and Jeanne had that one tape. That tape could very well win her the emmy for many reasons.

As for Peter and Kirstian, the same thing happened to Sharon and Josh and they are from CBS.

• Members

Oh, I'm not surprised or anything, LoL. I had moved on before the nominations were even announced. I knew it wasn't going to happen.

I'm just shocked by some of the other choices. And I'm still reeling from the idiotic pre-noms.

• Members

And then they were enemies....

LoL, I love both Maura and Grahn, and don't feel that Maura stole Grahn's spot at all. Maura was just THAT good. I still feel sorry for Grahn though.

I'm all for subtleness, but she did nothing IMHO.

And I LOVE that LW is NOT there.

Michelle had beginning of '06 and ending of 06' but it clearly was not her year overall. I wish Jeanne Cooper had more to do in '06, then she would definitely walk away the winner.

Archived