Cavemen from Geico Commercials get TV Pilot

Bree

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

GLAAD would be silent and useless, as usual - too afraid of offending republicans and conservatives. The American Family Association would bring up that whole gay agenda nonsense and say FAMILIES were being attacked. Dr. James Dobson will say it turns young people gay and that fathers should shower with their young sons to keep them masculine, even point out who has the big penis and who has the small one. (look it up - he said it)

That AFA has said nothing about Passions as it is now tells us how unimportant it (PASSIONS) is, unfortunately. I feel your pain.

• Members

WHOA.

You're kidding, right? About the Dobson quote? The penises?!! I'm mortified! Dear GOD!

You're DARN RIGHT I'm gonna look that one up! That is just insane!

But I think you missed the point.

What I meant was, GLAAD would be all over the that because it's obvious that the AFA and the other religious organizations, not to mention GodHatesFags.com, would point out that ABC was sending an anti-gay message by having CAVEMEN be gay.

Now do you see what I mean?

• Members

Once3 again, Cavemen, historically, are regarded with little respect, and aren't treated or throught of as real humans.

Again, now do you see the comparison?

I should think GLAAD, AFA, Dobson, all of 'em would be aaaaaaaaaaaaaaall over it, each with their own spin.

• Members

Well, I'm a conservative, but I'm not a MEAN one, if that's what you're implying, lol. I definitely don't agree that Coulter should have called John Edwards a "faggot." It wasn't very professional. I admire her guts in many cases, but sometimes it can be a turn-off.

I am conservative, but remember: I'm also sexually confused. :)

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. You see the comparisons that could be made now, I'm assuming. So you can see why, if they made the cavemen ambiguously gay, this sitcom could erupt into some of the BIGGEST controversy ABC has ever seen.

• Members

Then you admire a clown. An idiot. There are many conservatives out there that I admire but Ann Coulter is not one of them. She's the court jester. 'ann' idiot that smart republican candidates are distancing from.

No excuse, buddy. Your conservative friends say they love you but they want you to be straight, something you will never be. If your conservative friends really loved you, they'd love you for the brilliant, nice, compassionate, intelligent gay MAN that you are. I love you for that and you know it

I hope it does. Maybe then a really nice, intelligent, gay guy like you can come out and have a good life the way you want to.

I didn't get you at first but I think I do now. Anyone who asks questions the way you do deserves answers, or at least attempts at answers.

Archived