B&B hits the big 2-0 picture show...

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Looks like Flannery's been photoshopped in again.

And it's odd that it's out of date already. It's got Darlene Conley, Will Devry, Dax Griffin and Lorenzo Lamas still in it while it's missing Kyle Lowder and Alley Mills. It's a great shot, though.

• Members

I both love and hate seeing this at the same time because the pictures show how much potential there is in a fantastic cast, but they just don't get used.

Alley Mills looks stunning. God, I hope she sticks around and really gets into it with Stephanie. Hunter Tylo also is finally looking a little more like her old self.

• Members

B&B's cast photo was taken last November - must have been on of the last days that Darlene Conley was on the set.

The Alley Mills shot is more recent. There are also Kyle Lowder pics & shots with Mackenzie Mauzy which were taken last month. I can them if anyone wants...

• Members

I wish they'd have waited until closer to March so that it'd really be a 20th anniversary pic. Although I'm glad they got DC in it, maybe LL would've been gone and AM would have been included. Not too sure how I feel about RM being right in the center, lol.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived