JOINTSTRIKEFIGHTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MarlandRulez

• Members

Oh, my GOD.

What a strange way to start a SON Sunday...!!!

I'm flattered and shocked and stunned and embarrassed all at once!! Oh, this is just too much!! This is just the most flattering and shocking and stunning and embarrassing thing EVER!!!

Oh, Marland and all of you, I'm just speechless!!! Or am I?

But KBT is right. I am unable to commit to anyone at the moment.

It's just a crazy world in which we live, and the craziness has claimed me and my affections.

I'm doomed never to share my heart with someone, I fear...

My body, my body...

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Does this mean you are going on a honeymoon? Thus, you wont be posting much. :)

The drama....the drama....on the next SON Turns will JSF except MarlandRulz proposal? Will they live happily ever after? Will MarlandRulez stop posting on SON Turns because of his marriage to JSF? Those questions will be answered on the next SON Turns. This is Dan Suds inviting you to join us tonight for as the SON Turns. :P

• Members

OH, Soapsuds, I just wish this didn't have to be so public.

I guess, Marland, you figured that you could flip the practice of breaking up with someone in a public place so they can't stir a scene.

But, I fear, that wasn't the best strategy...for this.

It's not that I don't like you. And believe me, I'm flattered. I mean, no one's ever proposed to me before.

But that's the thing...I never envisioned that someone would propose to ME. I guess I always thought -- well, I thought that I'd be the one to pop the question. And the thing is, when that happened, it'd be... well, it'd be to a woman, Marland.

Please, don't waste your time vying for my affections. I just, I can't return them in the way you need me to. Oh, I'm sure you'll find the right person. You just gotta keep looking.

I hope we can still be friends. And I pray that, well, that you can appreciate that I didn't string you along. I could never do that to you, and you deserve so much better, anyway.

I'll see *chokes up* ... I'll see ya 'round, cowboy, 'kay?

*leaves room*

• Members

Oh, Hogan...Hogan, aren't you a son of Adam?

I'm afraid the same thing applies.

As I've told Marland, I'm committed to my future wife.

(Unless, of course, both offers can be downgraded to a few rolls in the hay)

But for Marland, I get the sense that wouldn't do. It's not just about...well, it's not just about sex. And I can't give more than that. Not to a man.

I'm sorry...

Archived