JOINTSTRIKEFIGHTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MarlandRulez

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

*JSF steps into monologue, looks at himself in the mirror*

Well, boy you did it.

You plotted to turn Marland's affections sour by jerking him around and you did it.

You didn't have to break his heart yourself; you just had to make him fall out of love with you.

Oh, JSF, you sly one you... after all those years of watching soaps, it FINALLY paid off! You get to stay single, Marland gets to think he you're too tortured of a soul to be with, without getting his heart broken and YOU get to keep playing the field with both sexes!

Your evil plan worked.

And the best part of it all is, no one will EVER KNOW!! Not Marland, not Hogan...no one. No one will see how truly devious you are!

*pours glass of champagne; returns to mirror to speak*

Oooooooooooohhh. Freedom IS sweet.

*takes a sip*

But now, of course, there's just one problem. That whole "straight" thing lasted every bit of five minutes!

What to do...

• Members

Meanwhile, back at Chez Marland...

Ooooh, JSF if you think my little rejection is the end of all this, you're dead wrong. I'm not going to have you, but ill be damned if anyone else is... maybe if i set up JSF and use Hogan as a pawn? All of SONtown will see him for the manipulative cad he really is, and it will be my sincere pleasure to bring his world crashing down around his wonderfully heterosexual ears...

Archived