Booed film brings JLo to tears...

KLN

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Its about time that ego of hers was shattered on some level.

JSF, you seem like a prude the way you describe how a "work environment" must be. Who cares if people booed, there is nothing wrong with booing a terrible mockery of a movie. Not even an ounce of unprofessionalism(if thats even a word) if you ask me.

• Members

Please, jLo is a princess, a good, sweet Catholic woman who gave SO MUCH OF HERSELF for this film. Is it not too much to ask that everyone respect the fact that art is SUBJECTIVE? For that reason, write what you want about the film but don't boo at the event like your opinion is gospel. After all, who wants to be the reason a PRINCESS CRIES?!!

• Members

I obviously wasn't there, but if I were to ever be at a movie showing like that its my right to boo or not. Secondly, just by me booing doesn't mean I feel my opinion is the gospel and or superior; its just simply my opinion.

Have you actually met J-Lo?

• Members

Well, you're right there. I guess I just don't believe that booing is the civilized thing to do. And I don't think it is. It's probably a difference in breeding.

I have never met jLo but I feel sorry that she must have deal with such negative, hateful, untrue press. Take that "South Park" episode for instance (anyone who watches instantly knows). It's just not fair. She's NOT that big of a [!@#$%^&*]. They only treat her that way because they want to capitalize on the STEREOTYPE of a hot Latin temper.

• Members

It's posts like this for which SON really needs a vomit smiley.

All movies and performances are not automatically going to be praised. It's a fact of life that not everyone will like your work. Should they have booed her? No, but J.Lo and other actors like her have to realize there are some who won't put them on pedastals and have nothing but good things to say. Hollywood could use a good dose of humbleness every once in a while.

• Members

I'm convinced that SON DOES have a vomit icon and, for whatever reason, the mods chose to BAN that emoticon -- or hide it.

I believe I have convincing evidence of this: for instance, SON NEVER promotes the "crush" or "I have the hots" emoticon, dubbed "wub," but watch this: :wub:

OH YES, THAT'S RIGHT!! it's there!!! i'VE BEATEN THE SYSTEM, BABY!!

• Members

She won't be Catholic much longer. She's taking Scientology class. J Lo also isn't that sweet ( she was in cahoots with Tommy Matolla to ruin Mariah's career which is completely unforgiveable) . The good Catholic also practices Voodoo- just ask ex #1.

Regardless, they booed because the Mexican people didn't like the fact that they made it into a thriller movie because all those Mexican girls died.

Her looks are slipping. I can't say that I feel bad for her humiliation. It's actually quite amusing. :lol:

Archived