Booed film brings JLo to tears...

KLN

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hate to do this because it will shatter your image of her, but read along JSF....

Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony, despite denials and protests, are more than ever into Scientology.

My sources tell me that as recently as December, Lopez and Anthony were taking professional business meetings at Scientology's Celebrity Center in Hollywood.

Anthony is said to have taken the "purification" course, a hopped-up sauna that supposedly "cures" all ills. Lopez may have invested in the IRS-sanctioned religion thanks to infertility issues and difficulties in the couple's marriage.

What's very clear is that Lopez and Anthony's sudden friendship with chief celebrity Scientologist Tom Cruise is no accident. Other than belonging to the expensive pay-as-you-go religion, Cruise and the Lopez-Anthonys would have nothing in common.

From what I'm told, Lopez and Anthony entered Scientology with the help of Angelo Pagan, the husband of "King of Queens" actress Leah Remini. Both Pagan and Remini — mostly the former — have taken dozens of pricey courses in L. Ron Hubbard's creation.

In keeping with Scientology's Hollywood deal in which members hire each other, Pagan has had parts in John Travolta's "Swordfish" and Jenna Elfman's "Dharma & Greg," as well as in several episodes of "King of Queens."

This would also account as well for Remini's sudden promotion into the Cruise inner circle, as witnessed by her appearance at Cruise's wedding with Katie Holmes outside Rome, and the now constant mention of the Cruises, Reminis (er, Pagans) and Lopez-Anthonys as if they were three happy-go-lucky couples on a sitcom, all hanging together.

In fact, their proximity is very well-organized and orchestrated as a publicity stunt to make Cruise and Holmes seem "normal." Add to this group newly arrived U.K. celebs David and Victoria Beckham. For clueless Middle America, the idea is "bridge night."

But it's not so. Lopez confided in at least one friend that she "would do anything" to help her marriage. Sadly, among the couple's public problems has been infertility. Lopez will be 37 in July and has made no secret of her desire to become a mother. But through three marriages (Anthony, Chris Judd and Ojani Noa) and two long-term public relationships (Sean "Diddy" Combs and Ben Affleck), no pregnancy has occurred.

Additionally, Lopez's high-gear career skidded to a halt a couple of years ago as over-saturation in bad movies accompanied by a series of increasingly poorly received albums did her in.

Scientology is notable for recruiting stars at low points in their careers or personal lives, preying on uncertainty, instability or just plain fear by promising to fix life issues.

A source says that they were invited to meet Lopez and Anthony at the Celebrity Center where they were ensconced in four-star digs. There, Anthony talked excitedly about the "purification" program while Lopez discussed career matters.

"They're in," a source said. "There's no doubt about it."

Lopez's father has been a Scientologist for 20 years, as recently revealed. Lopez's publicist, Leslie Sloane Zelnick, referred me to Lopez's comments to Page Six magazine, in which she stated that she would not be converting to Scientology from Catholicism.

But she also agreed to pass along an e-mail to Lopez and Anthony with questions for this story. They have not responded.

-----

Jennifer Lopez's dirty little secret is out.

J.Lo and hubby Marc Anthony continue to cozy up to TomKat, possibly preparing to become Scientology's latest celebrity recruits. In fact, her father has been a Scientologist for more than 20 years, according to Perez Hilton.

"It's weird people want to paint [scientology] in a negative way," she says. "It's just sad that people would look at it in that way."

It sure sounds like Jenny, who's Catholic -- just like Katie was before falling under Tom's spell – is well on her way to joining the church. Then Tom can turn all his attention to roping in Posh and Becks!

As for the Mariah scoop, J Lo has already been called out for taking "Aint it funy" from Mariah back in 2001 before se suffered her breakdown. Motalla was trying to ruin Mariah's career. So he turned J Lo into a Mariah clone and gave her all of MC's beats's, songs and producers.

I have tons of more info about J Lo putting a curse on mariah in order to further her career! Her ex is trying to publish a book about how she does voodoo against her enemies to advance her career. Too bad it osunds like she has cum stuck in her throat but whatever.

I'll compile the dossier if you'd like.

• Members

Steph, I didn't know about the curse, but everything else is GOSPEL. TRUE Mariah Fans HATE J-Lo and her trampy nature because of it.

Remember Mariah's single, "Loverboy" from the Glitter Original Soundtrack? Well, apparently, Cameo's "Candy" wasn't supposed to be used as the original sample. Instead, a sample from some 80's song called "Firecracker" was supposed to be used instead, but once Tommy Mottola found out, he recruited J-Lo to remix "Ain't It Funny" with Ja Rule(a rapper who was on Mariah's Glitter Soundtrack Roster). I'm not sure if it was speculated, but I often wonder if Ja's rap in "If We" was supposed to be used for "Loverboy" with the "Firecracker" sample.

You can hear the animosity towards J-Lo being caught stealin' in the rap Da Brat lends to "Loverboy Remix" when Brat-Tat-Tat dishes(in a meoldy that sounds a lot like "Firecracker") "...Hate on me, much as you want to. You can't do, what the [!@#$%^&*] I do. !@#$%^&*]es emulating me daily..." I'm pretty sure Da Brat dedicated that to the untalented whore that is Jennifer Lopez.

I also think this scandal is one of the many reasons why Mariah was able to get out of her Sony Contract early and move(unsuccessfully) to Virgin Records, who had no clue how to promote THE QUEEN.

I am not a HUGE fan of "The Emancipation of Mimi" because there aren't enough beautiful sugary love ballads on it for my taste(Paging Walter A!), I'll, for the most part, always defend Mariah because I think she has rightfully earned her place in music and entertainment. She deserves a lot more respect than most of the wannabe divas on the scene today.

P.S.: That message is more/less for JSF and people who don't know. Not you, Steph. We Mariah fans know the deal.

• Members

Mariah. Today, Tommorrow and forever. :P:lol:

Bellcurve, I loved Emancipation. We Belong together is the ballad that stood out for me.

Charmbracelet is my least favorite album.

I refuse to listen to the Glitter soundtrack. I can't defend that one. <_<

But I'm so glad she's at a label that appreciates her as royalty. :P She has a new album coming out this year. I can't wait!

• Members

"We Belong Together" was hot, but not nearly as good as the urban remix. Hot, hot HOOOOOT!

GET OUT? Really?

Favorite cuts offhand: "Through the Rain," "You Had Your Chance," "Clown," "Boy(I Need You)," "Bringing On the Heartbreak," ETA: "I Only Wanted"

Again, I'm hurt. Every Mariah disciple HAS to have that in their discography. "Lead The Way" is far and away the best cut on the album. Shame that Mimi and Walter A. aren't working together anymore. And the duet "Want You" with Eric Benet?! Obviously you are missing out bigtime!

The dance songs(that are covers or samples) are, I admit, a bit much, but overall, a good album. I would even put the Glitter soundtrack above "Emancipation of Mimi."

I'll be there to pick it up. I'm glad she doesn't overexert to release an album once a year. She deserves the breathing room.

And besides, Mariah saves her best for her B-Sides.

ETA: All of this is rather subjective anyway...I thought Mariah's best album was "Emotions" ironically the one she spent the less time on, and the one that is considered by many, a sophomoric slump. "Till The End of Time" is by far Mariah's Best Song.

Archived