ATWT: Luke To be Recasted

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i trust ATWT to handle this better than GH or AMC.

And why Actor87 is a relationship between Luke and a man more sickening than him with a woman? You're talking like a complete bigot. Would like to give you the chance to explain your reasoning behind that comment before we do apply such labels to you.

• Members

If this is true, then a blind item in SOW a couple weeks ago makes sense. It said that a soap had been wanting to do a particular story for a while now, but there was a network honcho that wouldn't give the okay. But now that the network honcho is gone, the show can finally pursue the story.

The only network honcho I could think of that has recently left their position is MADD, so I figured it must be about ATWT or GL. So, this might be the connected story. This should be interesting.

• Members

I apologize for hurting anyone's feelings. I was merely just giving my opinion, something some of us seem to be so good at around here.....

I am a devout Christian and I believe that homosexuality is wrong. That is my belief....thats my perspective. I'm sorry if you do not agree with me. But I did not personally attack you so I see no reason for you to constantly berate me in front of fellow SON posters. It's not only immature, but uncalled for.

• Members

This is why I love SON. Everyone and their opinions. If anyone wants to continue talking about their beliefs or comment further on homosexuality (their like or dislike of it) talk about it in the Off Topic area or I'll delete your post. Except you Cameron. I see you're typing now. If you comment on this that's ok.

• Members

Umm...Actor87, you just lost points with me after that statement.

I hope it is a gay storyline.

I read the same article. I wonder if it was MADD and relating to rumored Hogan Sheffer wanting to do a gay storyline when he was head writer?

• Members

In SOD, Martha Byrne talked about been a teen soap actor, and she advised Jake to be a teenager and that the acting would always be there. I think ATWT wanted to tell a big story and he wasn't available on all the dates they wanted him. He wasn't on contract so it was his right to refuse.

• Members

Since the role was SORASed isn't it obvious that Luke would be having bigger SL's? Why did Kim Zimmer even have her kid work in the first place? :rolleyes:

I'll be shocked if Luke is gay. I'd love to see Lily's reaction to all of it!!! :P

Archived