DAYS: Tuesday, February 13th

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I do think Mr. Beemer has some of the best abs in daytime! :P

Farah's hair! :blink:

Abe and Celeste....... kinda liking them today!

Nick..... I adore that kid!

Lumi..... sweet stuff.

Shelle........ good to see them having a few lighthearted moments in the midst of the high seas drama.

• Members

Great LUMI scenes!! I love that he wasn't mad at her for getting revenge on Kate. Makes me hopeful for how this story will turn out.

As usual, Roman was a jerk.

Sami: Eccentric? A person who has 12 cats is eccentric...Kate is the bride of Satan! No offence. :lol:

• Members

Definite Abe/Celeste chemistry. And they look really great together!

Very disappointed in Roman today. I'm proud of you, Sami/I'm disappointed in you, Sami....give the girl a break! Kate's tormented her for years with no repercussions. Loved Lucas's reaction, though. Hopefully, he's going to begin breaking away from the influence Kate's had on him for his whole life. He needs to become a real person with some real character.

• Members

I'm with you; I don't want an Abe/Celeste pairing either. But after today's show, I think it's very clear we're going to get one. I also think it's very clear that Lexie is not gone for good. She will, of course, return at the worst possible moment and find her husband and mother involved in a new relationship. Very high ick factor here, but this is Salem so we should be used to it!

Archived