DAYS: Tuesday, February 13th

• Members

Today's show was another good one. I'm not surprised though. I can't remember the last show that I thought was bad.

Roman/Sami/Lucas - Roman had every right to be angry with Sami. She put the police department in a huge bind with her latest stunt. This is one time I do not feel sorry for Sami when Roman is coming down on her. It's justifiable. I had to laugh when Sami called Kate a bride of Satan and then told Roman not to take offense to it. :lol: Nice nod to history. I was surprised to see Lucas show up so late in the episode. I like how Hogan and the new writing team write episodes. People just show up at random moments. It's a sense of reality. I'm currently hating LUMI right now, but I liked Lucas' proposal. EJ's would've been better though! :P

Chelsea/Billie/Dr. Reber - I love Chelsea! It's funny how this time last year, the majority of the audience hated the character, and now she's a fan favorite. I see the same thing happening with Willow. ;) Anyway, back to today's episode. Billie looked scared to death when Chelsea mentioned the older woman Nick slept with. I can't wait for that secret to come out. I loved the end when Chelsea saw "Shane Patton" and ran up and kissed him. The look on his face was priceless.

Nick/Abby - I'm sorry, but I think these two should never be put in scenes together. They ooze hook up chemsitry, but it's disgusting because they're cousins. It was nice to have a break from the duo, but they're back together again, looking as incestuous as ever. And for a moment, I thought the original Salem Place set was back. When Abby was standing outside at the beginning, talking to Chelsea, it looked like the outdoor set. But then, once Nick and Abby walked out of Java Cafe and they were standing in the same spot Abby was in before, I realized that it was the cheap (fake and indoor) Salem Place set.

Shawn/Belle - Nothing can be said that I haven't said before. For the first time since the Tropical Temptation Island storyline, I am enjoying a SHELLE centered storyline. Much thanks to Martha Madison and Brandon Beemer!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My problem with Roman's reaction to Sami's latest stunt is that he's so harsh with her. He could have let her know about his disapproval without going the whole "I've never been as disappointed in you as I am now" route. He's quick to judge, not so quick to have her back. When Kate came to him at the police station with her expert, he should have defended Sami and told Kate to take her expert and ride a broomstick out of town. Everyone has repeatedly said Sami could only lift the beam because of adrenaline so the expert's opinion was meaningless. We know Sami didn't actually do it herself, but Roman does not know that and should have done a better job of standing up for his daughter. He was certainly very quick to defend Kate today! And she pulled this fake TV show thing after supposedly making peace with Sami (although Sami should have known not to trust her). Sami definitely was wrong to steal the disc, but I don't think she deserved Roman's lecture. His attitude towards her is part of what's made her the person she is; she knows she isn't Roman's perfect Carrie and will never be able to win his approval--and keep it. Of course, I'm biased because I don't like Roman and wish he'd leave town for good. ;)

• Members

While that's true, how much can Roman possibly take? I mean, your daughter can only disappoint you so much before you can't defend her anymore, and that's what is going on with Roman and Sami. When she was getting that hero recognition, Roman was so proud of her. He finally thought she turned around and started anew. And then, she pulls this latest stunt. It makes Roman look like an ass. He probably bragged about his hero daughter to everyone at the station. And now, everyone at the station knows that Roman's daughter stole police owned files from her own father. Roman, keep doing your thing!

• Members

Today's show was fun!! I really enjoyed Lucas' reaction to Sami's latest scheme against Kate. His reaction reminded me of the old Lumi days when they used to scheme together. It was nice seeing this side of Lucas instead of the self-righteous prig that we've seen lately. Actually, Lucas' acceptance of Sami kind of reminded me of Bridget Jones' Darcy--"I like you just the way you are" moment. It was very sweet. Loved it!!

I can't help it!! I really enjoy the Nick/Chelsea storyline. I just was laughing when Nick started talking about doppelgangers to Abby. What does zen had to do with anything? I love seeing Nick not know what to do, when he usually has it together... Then Chelsea's excited reaction when seeing "Dr Shane Patton" was hilarious as well!! Chelsea's pecks on the Dr's cheeks were cute!!

I had a hard time concentrating on what Mimi said today b/c of FF's latest hairstyle change. I wish that she would stick with one hair color. It looks like all the changes is starting to dry her hair out and now it just looks a mess!! It's starting to bother me!! Does anyone know when her last day is?

Speaking of hairstyles, I thought Celeste's haircolor/style looked great!!! Maybe Tanya B could give Farah F some hairstyle tips? Her hair looks healthy!! Now most of it is probably not her real hair, but still it looked good!! Anyways, it was great to see Abe, Celeste and Theo onscreen today!! I love Theo. He's so cute!! Days has some cute little kids!!

All in all, a pretty good show!!!

• Members

Judy Evans and Farah Fath will leave on Thursday, March 1st.

Farah said in her farewell post to her fans that she was blonde again. Her last tape was a week or so ago.

I have loved Celeste and Abe together from the first time I saw them together. They have so much chemistry and look beautiful together. Maybe this will end Lexie and Abe, who to me were not at all matched.

Belle goes crazy when she thinks Philip is coming and they will be found. If John weren't in a coma and her mother forgot she is a mother and grandmother and a strong woman, Belle would have some feeling of power over or at least equal to him. That tells me she is not as invested in Shawn as it seems. At any rate, guess it's just wait and see.

It was sooooooo funny how Chelsea was beside herself with excitement and the way she ran over and began kissing all over

"Dr. Shawn Patton" :lol: Oh, is Nick in for it now.

Abby is one of the prettiest actresses ever. I hope that the story coming up for her is good.

• Members

Watching right now on SoapNet...

Hysterical line.

SAMI: "Kate's eccentric? Dad, someone eccentric has cats. She's the 'Bride of Satan!' Oh... no offense."

Shawn and Belle are adorable. I just want to lick Brandon Beemer.

Figures that the super-flaming deck boy would be named "Kenneth."

Mimi's a blonde again!

• Members

I know and it makes me happy.

I have wanted it for awhile and while it is predictable, it has possibilities. It also suggests that Lexie will return, probably at the worse possible moment. I did like the scenes though. Boyd and Reynolds have chemistry. I still wish we had scenes of Theo asking about his mother and had seen some of the intial reactions after the accident but whatever. I like the way it was dealt with today. Theo is cute and Celeste looked great and refreshed. Look forward to more of this.

Shawn and Belle were so cute. The chemistry is just undeniable. I like the simple scenes we are getting. The slow buildup is much better and I like the realistic complications like the passports, worried about being recognized, etc. That deck boy was funny. I just laughed when he was talking to them. He was a little too giddy :lol:

Roman sucks. I was so happy Sami told him off. I like JT but he annoyed me and I was so happy Lucas sided with Sami. We saw a glimmer of the old Sami/Lucas days today, back when they used to scheme. Loved it and loved the buildup to the proposal.

Abby looked great and it was good having her back. I am glad the Nick story is progressing. Billie/Chelsea was good too. JP looked great today and it was nice that the show mentioned the Nick/Chelsea tryst and there was no flashback. Loved how Chelsea questioned whether she should mention hitting Zack. Good ending there too with her seeing "Shane Patton" and kissing him all over :lol: .

I like Mimi better as a blond. Glad they picked up that story and also glad they went to Abe. I like that we didn't see too much of Mimi. Can't wait until she is gone.

I also noticed they have been using fadeout ending more lately and, when they use SFX, it's not as bad or as blatant. Hope that keeps up. I would like straight fadeouts every day.

Ok show. This week has been pretty good so far.

• Members

i finally got to watch and i loved it...We got big cliffhangers in 3 of the stories that were on..chelsea hugging "Dr. Shane Patton", lucas proposing to sami, and shawn and belle about to get caught...

Also i was happy to see Brandon Beemer shirtless again...he looked so cute in the scuba gear...

and the abe and celeste scenes were great...this could make for a nice storyline...I've always wanted the show to use Tanya Boyd more often, but it sucks that it might be at the expense of Renee Jones..

• Members

We saw a fake Salem Place set. Abby was standing in front of Ballistix at one point.

As for Abe and Celeste, I'm glad they're not doing nothing with the characters, but I don't see much story for them with Tanya on recurring. They simply won't use her often enough, IMO.

I'll join the 'Let's-lick-Brandon-Beemer' party.

• Members

I went to a taping of the Ellen show last week, and my friend and i looked into doing an NBC tour...we ended up not being able to do it, because of time....But i did see the set that Nick and Abby were on...Its right out front of the NBC tour office..and there is a sign that says salem place, ballistic, and java cafe...its pretty tiny....

Archived