• Members

*Robin Mattson premieres.

*Emily with Dusty

*Chaz returns.

*Tom,Margo and Casey continues at the police station.

*Lisa with Casey.

*Gwen and Adam

*Will and Jade

*Lucinda and Luke talk about school and boys.

*Hospital scenes with Meg,Craig,Paul,etc.Jack investigates.

*and much more........

What are your thoughts?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Today's show was just fantastic, 100% ATWT, Finally this show is really getting back to being good again, again much like Friday I did not find anything boring, and several things surprised me today that I was not expected, and that is always a good thing. First up I had no clue Luke was going to be on today, let alone having him talk to Lucinda about how his life is going and talking about boys and sports and school, I totally loved those scenes VH and EH work so well off each other, and it was great to see signs that Luke's storyline will be continuing again, which makes me very happy. All of the Casey/Margo/Maddie/Tom scenes were fantastic today, I totally loved seeing Lisa come in towards the end of the scenes, which was also a surprise for me. The Will/Jade scenes were also great, and I am really starting to like Jade more and more every single day. Also the Gwen and Adam scenes were great, finally I got to see the real Gwen today, back in character, I don't think it will last but at least the real Gwen showed up today. Also the Meg/Paul/Jack/Craig scenes were even pretty good today. Today was just great in every aspect, the writing :o , the directing and the editing, just an overall great show. Opps for got about the Emily/Robin/Dusty stuff that was also very good. I just cannot believe how balanced today was, so many different storylines it was just like watching the show back last Summer, please writers keep this going.

Did I mention we even had a cliffhanger today, how long has that been??

• Members

I totally agree about today's show. It was absolutely great. I am going to love Robin Mattson. And I loved the confrontation scene between Gwen & Adam - man that was so emotionally charged. Tom & Margo were great. It is good to see Tom question the type of father he was to Casey. That is good family stuff, and definitely so realistic. Because if you have ever had a child get in trouble - those are exactly the thoughts that go through your mind.

I have been one big critic of JP's lately, but I have to give her and her staff props for shows like today. She is one of those writers that can be really good at times, but when she is bad - she is awful. There's no in between for her.

• Members

I agree with both of you guys. It was the best show in some time. The highlight was Luke and Lucinda's conversation. I also enjoyed the new set with Emily. Paul still annoys the he%^ out of me. That was the only bad spot of the show. It was great seeing Lisa as well.

• Members

Loved Luke/Lucinda.

Love Robin Mattson. She and KMH are gonna be fun, which may help since I don't really like the storyline. I'm still praying Cheri is connected to James, because that would help even more.

I just hate this story for Paul. Can he please get a job? Resurrect BRO with Barbara or something, perhaps in Jennifer's honor? Or, if we must have the visions, at least start hallucinating James and / or, in my dreams, his daughter?

• Members

The only thing missing from today's show was Bob at the police station to be there for Tom. But besides that the show was great. Also I think Barbara should be involved. I would love to see the rivalry between Margo and Babs back again. Adam is Margo's son and he did get Will in trouble. It's time the writers used ATWT history in this storyline.

• Members

I'm betting twenty bucks it was Jade who knocked out Adam.

I'm so INTRIGUED by the Hooker Emily story! I LOVE THIS! Hopefully they'll mix things up by having an already set character be one of her customers....Will? Jack? Henry? CRAIG?!

• Members

Also, no Katie! (always a plus)

I think Emily's storyline has potential with RM's character joining the group. She's hilarious! :lol:

LOL if Will hires Emily as a prostitute. That would be so awkward!! I'm just waiting for Miss Cleo (aka Paul) to pick up on what Emily's doing.

• Members

I didn't think today was great, but I was amazed at all the characters that were on. Other than Holden, Lily, Katie, Brad, and Babs, I think all the contract players were on.

I'm amazed at the ruination of Adam for a six month story (or so...). Couldn't they have just brought on a day player to play "Mr. LA Record Producer", and let him fool everyone? I can't believe one of Hal's children has been written this way.

I miss Carly.

Archived