• Members

LOL at your post!!! You are right!

I second that "No,Katie being a plus" idea!

If there is another character that needs to be put on the backburner I'd like to know who it is!

With all the vets today plus the Luke and Lucinda scenes I would have thought that Richard Culliton wrote this script but he didn't. Mimi Leahey did. She did a good job!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What a great episode! The Lucinda/Luke scenes at Al's were so fun. I loved how Lucinda was all "The doctors told me to have milkshakes...a milkshake.........and I'm addicted." I really love the two of them together and that was some very interesting conversation. Luke is about to join Jack McPhee from "Dawson's Creek" on my list of gay teens on television who should be real people who go to my school. I just have a thing for jocks, I guess.

Old Gwen was definitely back for a good bit of the episode. The fire in her voice, the anger...it was spot on! I miss the real Gwen, and I really wonder if she'll be staying around. Also loved Will and Jade together. They really had some good chemistry going on...makes me want to see them together again. Maddie, Casey, Tom, Margo, and Lisa at the police station was great. Casey is just breaking my heart. You can see the guilt, the pain, and the shame all on him. Poor kid. Of course Lisa wanted to drop the charges. I had a feeling that she would. They all want to help him, but I think Tom has the right idea. Let him see exactly what he has done.

Emily...BAHAHAHA. I love it. I'm waiting for the Emily/Cheri catfight because I know it will be coming.

I thought I'd fastforward Meg, Paul, and Craig, but I didn't. Meg is such an idiot, I swear. You don't listen to Craig when he tells you to lie and manipulate, you dummy!

But yeah, that was a REALLY great episode!

Archived