AMC: Krystal's Baby

• Members

Okay, I know many are sad and bummed about Cady's exit and the piss-poor way Dixie Cooney was written off. And I know many don't like Krystal--but I ask this question because I'm thinking about Tad.

Do you think Krystal's baby will live? It's just a matter of time before Tad finds out that Kathy is his daughter. Do you think TPTB will give Tad 2 little girls in the same year? I never understood why the writers knocked up KWAK in the first place. Tad's had enough loss and grief to last him a lifetime. It would seem cruel for Krystal to miscarry his child. Are the PTB gunning for a KWAK/Tad reunion? <_< I thought for a minute there Tad was gonna end up with Julia :unsure:

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Either the baby will die due to Adam and it will be one step closer to getting David Canary off the show (step 1: shoving around sympathetic transgender character) or we're getting Tad/Krystal again...with baby. Again, one step closer to getting Canary off the show.

• Members

I don't know maybe it's just a hunch, but I think in the end we will find out that Krystal's baby is Adams. I think that that devious David Hayward pulled a fast one on Krystal and changed her test results. The reason? I think that it was just another way for him to try one last time to get Babe away from JR. Meaning if: A) Krystal wasn't having a baby with Adam but with Tad (his old rival), then: B) Adam would kick Krystal to the curb and: C) Babe would have no choice but to leave too.

Presto chango, David gets his way and Babe is away from JR. David even tried to use Dixie (Saint Dixie who always tells the truth) to help get the ball rolling by using her guilt over Kate and her own observation (ONS) to get her to question Krystal and therfore, expose the test results. It would also serve David's bizzare sense of humor by giving Tad a daughter only to have it taken away again at some point down the line (another attempt at payback for his daughter). The one thing Daivd couldn't control (expecially after he left) now was un-saint Dixie keeping her mouth shut and his plan going bust. (Yes, I know she spilled the beans today, but I believe that the two are unrelated in a sense that David didn't have anything to do with her death). I also think the writers dropped the ball again and let the story fizzle with out any real meaning except a bunch of angst and then we the viewers get bored with the whole thing and just want it to be over.

Their main problem is that they don't realize that by stopping the story half way through to start a new one (satin slayer story) the viewers can't fully appreciate what the writers intended to tell because the gaps are to long (4-6 weeks). For example, if they intended for David to plan something like the above mention then let us (the viewers) know what he has been doing all along so that we are privy to something the characters don't know and therefore giving us very important information to hold on to while the other story is being told. Note to writers: NOT EVERYTHING HAS TO BE A COMPLETE SECRET. I hate it when the writers just leave it up to us to read their minds and figure out what they mean, it creates too much vagueness. It's one thing to have a good suspenseful story and and keep us guessing until the end to see the whole picture but it's entirely another thing to create too much mystery that we can't even follow the story to begin with.

Unfortunately, I think after the Satin slayer story is over then the baby story will kick back up and we will start to see some of David's plan come to fruitition, we will see Adam find out and Krystal leave the mansion with Babe in tow. Then Tad and Krystal somewhat together, but, eventually the Chandlers will reconcile with the big revel that the baby is Adams. Big Suprise. Another note to writers: NOT ALL BIG REVELS HAVE TO HAPPEN DURING SWEEPS, it not like we don't already know something is about to happen BECAUSE IT'S SWEEPS.

Another thing is I don't know if believe the rumors that Adam Chandler is heading to GH. Yes, he would have a history with Sky and maybe a love interest for Monica, but we barely see her on screen now so why have him come on a show and get hardly any airtime with her? There are way too many characters on GH now (Robin, Patrick, Carly, Jax, Sonny, Jason, Sam, Liz, Lucky, Ric, Alexis, Maxie, Lulu, Dillion, Luke, Tracey, Sky, Lorenzo, Nik, and Emily) and those are just the main ones. Look at (Scotty, Georgie, Pete, Helene, Mac, Edward, Bobbie, Cruz, Epeh, Mikey, Kelly, Max, Milo, Alan, Edward, Monica, Spennilli, Bernie, Mike, Laniey, Robert, Anna, Mr. Craig, and Stan too) who are floaters and yes, some are going to be killed this week, but still where would Adam fit in? There just isn't enough room to add him and give him the screen time he is used to having at AMC. Even if GH is trying to get away from the mob thing that doesn't mean any less airtime for the main characters. This best thing GH can do is cut half the characters that are on the show now and therefore give us more depth to the stoylines with the ones that are left. Just look at Grey's Anatomy, it centers around 12 people. IMHO that is what makes Y&R so sucessful, they take their time in telling the stories with the few characters they have and intertwine them so that we get lots of interpersonal connections. It's not the stories we like so much but the relationship aspect that keeps us watching.

As I mentioned above, Adam will find out (after baby Charlotte is born) that he is the father and Krystal will return to the Chandler mansion much to Colby's dismay. Matter of fact, I bet Colby will be the one to find out first, hahahahahahaha!!!!

Ok that's all, I'm done ranting see ya.

• Members

David didn't have to fake anything, he was delighted when he got the faxed test results back from the lab to be able to wreck T/D/K/A's lives with the truth about TAD and Krystal's baby! But Krystal didn't even need a test to tell her what she already knew, because she had been fighting with Adam at the time, so they hadn't been "together" in quite awhile.

• Members

Bobbie Eakes said that Krystal's baby would be born at a PA. I think there will be something wrong with the baby and she is going to need stem cells or something and Kathy will be a match and that is how they find out Kathy is Kate. Then hopefully Krystal and Tad's baby will die. I think they are doing a Tad/Julia/Jamie triangle and a Tad/Krystal/Adam triangle and that is why they decided to kill Dixie because she would be Tad's first choice always. I hate it and that is why I quit after this week.

Archived