AMC: David Canary May Be Next???

• Members

I heard this last week on Soaps Up but I have no idea where Amanda pulled it from because like Tzelkos said, she has no inside info and pulls from websites. I can't imagine he is too happy with the state of things behind the scenes nor the state of his character. Adam lost his balls the minute he married a Carey. Hopefully he gets them back when he finds out about the KWAK and Tad spawn.

I hope this proves to be rumour but at this point nothing would surprise me.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well I am glad you agree :lol:. Because honestly, exploring Zach's backstory is one of the best things this show has done in the past few years. Zach has always had mystery and intrigue tied to him and now this perfectly explains why he feels the need to save women and it has made Zach and Kendall stronger than they ever thought they could be or would be. There is a sense now nothing can break them up. And I love how Zach has basically became Spike's dad because lord knows Ryan just like the fact that he is the biological father and can tell everyone. How much one on one time has he had with Spike? Not near as much as Zach has. I have other problems with this storyline, but in the two respects I mentioned, I absolutely love it. Zach and Kendall at this point is one of the few things I have to hold onto with this show and I am just glad we as a fanbase are finally getting the payoff we have deserved for 2 years.

• Members

Amanda seems to be relying more and more on rumors. The other day she reported as fact the rumor that Cady was fired for isubordination over her comments about Julia Barr and Vincent Irizarry :rolleyes: . It may be true but nobody knows yet.

She's still better than Sherry O'Shea who needed to take AMC101.

That said (how did this thread about Canary become all about TK?) Canary is now appearing for half-shows which is a bad bad sign. It almost always signals a person they are looking to ditch down the road.

• Members

:lol: I suppose I can take some blame for that. Adam hasn't been phased out nearly as bad as some of the other vets. Adam for a couple of years prior to McTavish wasn't used at all. Rayfield hardly ever used him, McT brought him back to the forefront and intertwined him with the whole Cambias umbrella story then Babe and J.R came back, and the rest is history.

• Members

So? That was about the same time Vincent's was up, and he's gone. NO one is safe. IMO, Walt's job was put in jeperody the day they made Josh the fetus. Family fetus is a forgone conclusion, believe me or not.

As for DC, I wouldn't be surprised if the rumor is true. I can't imagine him wanting to stay on and be this verison of Stuart, I mean, Adam. But we'll just have to wait and see. Finding out KWAK's spawn isn't his might get Adam some of his edge back. So there is still potentional for Adam to be Adam again. It's just going to come down to whether or not AMC allows him to be.

Edited: Cady fired over what she said about VI and JB? Maybe JB, but she said nothing good about VI of his being fired, of anything her comments about him read as "Oh well, lets move on" so that is not a reason. JB could be. Not Vincent's getting canned though.

• Members

Yeah, can we please keep this thread on topic. How did it all become about Zach?

Anyway, maybe there is some truth to the rumor that Adam is heading over to GH and Haley is going to be recast. I just can't imagine AMC without Adam but he really hasn't been written well for quite some time. And I agree that the contract doesn't really mean that much. If the writers are determined to fire someone, then they will. So I don't think that Walt is safe either. I saw a post on another board saying that he had no plans to leave AMC and he does have another year on the contract. He could be under a gag order or maybe he does want to stay on the show. Who knows. He was very vocal a few months ago about how unhappy he was with his storyline.

And I don't think Thorsten staying is a sure thing either. I recall him being very vocal about how unhappy he was with the writing. I remember reading a quote from him saying that he would like to explore his options and that could mean he is willing to go to a CBS soap. His wife/girlfriend is preggers but he may already have another jobbed lined up. He seems like he is a person that has a lot of integrity and all that has happened behind the scenes makes me wonder if that hasn't helped push him out the door.

I am not sure anyone is safe on AMC anymore. Instead of hiring better writers, their firing the actors. They are getting rid of the core characters that make AMC what is. AMC seems lost right now. I sure hope they figure things out before they do get canceled.

Archived