AMC: David Canary May Be Next???

• Members

One of the problems ABC faces is a lack of foresight in their cuts. If they cut Adam, they really have no one to take his place as a patriarch on the canvas. It will leave Colby with little family (JR is going to watch her?). Tad is too young to be a patriarch. Joe Martin is barely on. Zach may have had Ethan, but they killed Ethan. Spike seems a little young for much beyond custody battles over him.

OLTL faces this as well. Asa has Clint and Bo, but they are missing the younger generation, especially after axing Kevin and killing Duke. Yes, they have Matthew, who is again too young for any major story. The attempt to create 'new' Bukes fell flat.

GH has decimated the Quartermaines.

It'a very hard to do generational stories when you don't have generations of characters.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If David Canary left AMC I would be so sad. Before I started watching AMC full-time, I watched it every summer with my mom since I can remember. Many characters have come and gone over the years but Erica and Adam have been there since as long as I can remember. (of course susan lucci has been there since day 1) Anyways because of this whatever storylines they were in at the time I was watching were always my favorite.

Archived