OLTL: Bree Williams Fezz

Kendall

• Members

Im not gonna lie but when Bree Williamson first stepped into the role of "Jessica Buchanan" on OLTL. I thought she was OK but now, she is so Kicking ass. TO be honest, Erin who????????lol but anyway. Bree is such a wonderful actress, she can play a boring character and a fun character and if you think about it. The girl has talent and she`s only 23!!!!!!!!!!She could give any Melody Thomas Scott, Susan Flannery, Martha Byrne or any other vet a run for there money so as you could see. Bree has a lot of potential and I could see her in Moves/Sitcoms being a HUGEEEEEEEE Star. Oh, I bet Bree is nominated for a Emmy and she might even pull off a Vanessa Marcil, lol

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think that Bree has been doing a good job in her new storyline and making sure everyone can tell that Jess and Tess are almost like two different people.

Tess's mannerisms are far different then Jessica's, and that's important. Even when Tess was scamming Dr. Jameson, she didn't seem like Jessica, but like Tess *pretending* to be Jessica.

• Members

Bree Williamson is soooo great!! I love her soo much!! One of the BEST younger actresses out there these days on the soaps!! She plays Jess with such ease..and she plays Tess with such venom and strength..as well as vulnerability. My fellow Canadian is kicking ass the past couple years...and Erin Torpey has NOTHING on this young woman!! Erin who..is right sweety's!!

• Members

I've always thought Bree was an alright actress. She wasn't bad, but she wasn't great either. And then I realized that she had really crappy material because as soon as this DID storyline started, she's been knocking it out of the ballpark on a daily basis. Imagine if they had given her this sort of stuff right off the bat?

With Eden Reigel no longer eligible for an Emmy, I thought for sure no one was going to be able to touch Alexa Havins, but Bree has certainly given her a run for the money. I believe, she may very well have hopes for an Emmy this year. I know I've got my fingers crossed.

Nikki

• Members

Oh, this young woman is easily a favorite of mine. She knows how to act, and I've never thought she was less than solid. This year, though, I've found her performances to be exquisite. She and Erika Slezak are one dynamic duo. I don't see how Bree can be overlooked for a Younger Actress Emmy nomination.

• Members

Bree blew me away last week. She's turned in phenomenal performance after phenomenal performance lately, and I hope the show has finally realized what a find they have on their hands. I hope the show continues to give this young woman material she can really sink her teeth into because she has proved to a lot of people over the past couple months that she has the chops to keep up with the best of the best.

Nikki

• 2 weeks later...

Archived