Saints vs Bears!! Who's gna win?!

FanSoAp07

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Explain to me how we were becoming too obnoxious.

1. We have NEVER made it this far.

2. We just had the worst natural disaster in U.S. history and this gave us something to cheer for.

3. This gave us HOPE where we were seriously lacking in it because no one understands what we are truly going through.

4. Um, we have big pride in our city and team.

• Members

You want to talk obnoxious? How about the Bears fans that they just showed on the local news. Our FOX channel was trying to interview Saints fans after the game, but everytime they'd say something, some classless, despicable Bears fans would find their way on camera, screaming cuss words and Katrina jokes. These two women were trying to talk, and these three dunk-out-of-their-minds Bears fans came and pretty much pushed them out of the way, screaming at the women to "SUCK COCK!"

And then this one man was talking about how, during the game, the Bears fans that he sat next to were pretty much bashing New Orleans (the city, not the team) the whole game and making Katrina jokes. When the man said that he was from New Orleans, the guy goes "Oh, you lived down there?" and the man goes "Yeah, and I got 11 feet of water in my house." Of course the Bears fans tell him that he should have drowned.

It's [!@#$%^&*] ridiculous and I hope they are happy. THEY WON THE [!@#$%^&*] GAME! How about some class?! I can't wait for the Colts to beat the living [!@#$%^&*] out of them on 2/4!

Archived