The Golden Globes LIVE Thread!

KLN

• Members

Ellen Pompeo looks like Renee Zellwegger after being stretched out on the rack. I know I'm being shallow, but she is one FUGLY woman and I don't understand why the media think she's sexy. She's way too thin and pale. Like a vampire on a crash diet. Curves, girl, curves!

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I loved her years ago in the romantic comedy "My Father The Hero" with Gerard Depardieu.

For those who haven't seen it, it's about a teenage girl (Heigl) who tries to get the attention of a boy by telling him that her father is actually her older lover... and hilarity ensues. It's fabulous!

• Members

It's great! If you haven't seen it, you should.

My favorite scene is whenever the father (who everyone thinks is screwing a teen girl) is playing piano in a restaurant and singing "Thank Heavens For Little Girls," and when he finishes the song and turns around, the restaurant is empty because everyone was disgusted and left halfway through the song, LoL

• Members

LMAO! I remember that.

Remember when her dad was out on the balcony and looking up at the beautiful moon? He told her like fifteen times to come outside and look up at the moon ("Get out here and LOOK AT THE GODDAMN MOON!!"), and by the time she finally got up to look at the moon, clouds had covered it, LMAO! "So where is it?"

Dalton James (ex-Hank, Passions) was in that!

I still remember the song that played through that whole movie...

So I'm going back to see her, before my days are done... going back to see her in the land of the sea and suuuuunnnn...

Archived