Days: Spoilers for Week of January 22nd

• Members

SPOILERS for the week of Jan. 22:

Sami reveals to an elated Lucas she's pregnant, but lies about it when confronted by EJ.

Steve knocks out Philip as he's about to take Claire from Belle. Belle and Shawn make it safely to Toronto with Claire but realize they need to go to another country.

Victor orders Lucas to go to Toronto and fires him when he refuses.

Abe kicks Lexie out after figuring out she lied about seeing John get shot. Lexie takes off with Tek, and they're involved in a horrible car crash.

Connor tells Mimi the bones are their father's.

http://www.haloscan.com/comments/dustinsoa...jan1007/#209219

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Interesting, Paulabru. Thanks for posting.

Since the child custody hearing was a total farce in comparison to reality, I expect the same for the treatment of Shawn and Belle kidnapping their child and running to a foreign country. Guess I start FF when these two are on from now on.

I wonder if Connor knows about how his father became bones? This is an interesting twist in Days and my favorite story right now.

No mention of Marlena being visited by the astral John but surely there will be.

I wonder how long it will be before Sami will tell Lucas the truth. If not soon, then I will FF through them, too.

Also, I'm tired of Steve sticking his nose into Shawn and Belle's story so I'll start FF through Steve and Kayla, too.

Gee whiz, that just leaves Abby/Chelsea/Nick, Bo/Hope, Abe/Lexie, Mimi/Max/Connor for me to watch. So far they carry the show pretty well.

• Members

Well holy crap, what an action-packed week! That should be a can't-miss week.

All of it sounds awesome and orgasmic.

I love how Sheffer's throwing in small surprises. Things that are really unexpected (like Nick/Billie, etc.) that keep you watching because it's really not all that predictable.

• Members

Sounds like a great week!

Go Steve!! I love that they're being true to his history and making him a bit of an outlaw. And it's utterly true to character that he would fight to keep a child with its mother.

• Members

Wait a minute ... did Sami ever tell Lucas what happened between her and EJ? I'm guessing no. What the hell is wrong with this women? She can't stop from making the same mistakes over and over, again. Her and Lucas are great together ... but how much can forgive? She won't be able to pull off leaving Lucas in the dark for long. EJ's motive was to get Sami pregnant, and he sure as hell will tell everyone he is the father. Wouldn't it suck if Sami keeps hiding what happened, and the child really ends up being Lucas' after everything?

LOL ... why Toronto? Yet, Steve knocking Phillip out is a must-see! I can't wait until Phillip and Victor get revealed having done all the wrong things they did. Although, by then, Shawn and Belle will have made so many more mistakes that who knows what the courts may decide.

I'm glad Victor doesn't have control over everyone!

Damn! I knew they were leaving the show ... I missed the point where it was decided they would be killed off.

• Members

Oh my dear presumed dead Lexie, lol....here are my prediction...*looks in crystal ball*

Lexie gets involved in a car accident, is dis-figured and afraid/ashamed to return to Salem, so she slaps on a veil and hides in Aremid.

Flashforward to 2010.

Hot and Sexy Teens Theeo, Claire, Philip-II, Will and Ciara stumble upon the Lady in Black while when their van breaks down on their way to spring break.

....you heard it here first...muwwhahahah

Archived