ATWT: Carly Rumor

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Katie w/Jack will only be him having to deal with all her lies and schemes....Hmmm, sort of like how he bashed Carly for...Jean has completely trashed both of these characters....yet, she says she knows the history of them and wants to make the fans of them happy...That must have been some good stuff she was smoking when she did that speech.

• Members

1. I certainly will not miss Carly. A stint in jail is probably the best thing for her. Too bad she couldn't bring along half of Oakdale with her.

2. Katie and Jack? Eww. :angry: But I guess I *should* give them a chance. The odds are stacked against them though since I hate Katie.

• Members

:blink::blink:

I want to love the idea of Carly not running off with IT, but her suffering nobly while Simon does more Eurotrash leaves me speechless.

As for the Jack/Fluffy rumors...good God, I hope not. Half the problem with Carly/Simon was not believing Carly would give Simon the time of day (once she was out of his lethal "bed zone"). There's no potential for belief in a Jack/Snicker's Mommy hook up. I get shivers thinking of her trying to play Mommy with Sage.

• Members

I'm going to miss MW while she's on maternity leave, but it'll be good to take a break from Carly. I haven't liked the writing for her for the last couple of years now and my hope is that when she comes back, there is a terrific story for her. Preferably one that doesn't involve her chasing after Jack (been there, done that too many times).

As for Jack and Katie.....ewww! <_< Let Katie and Brad get together.

Archived