OLTL: Wednesday December 27

• Members

This show isn't that bad IMHO.

I loved the Viki/Dorian drama. Dorian calling Viki a slut :lol: :lol: Those two actresses were having a ball!

Ummm Adrianna and Rex making out in Dorian's living room was nasty. Thank God Dorian didn't have to be subjected to that mess.

Still don't like TSJ Todd and he was very off today. Todd doesn't break down that easily dammit!

Evangeline was out of place with Nu-Marty today.

Michael Easton is definitely the Don Diamont of OLTL right now.

I almost forgot what a good actress Kassie Depaiva was. Very underappreciated, but also very effective.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thoroughly enjoyed the scenes between Viki and Dorian, and I loved that Viki didn't back down with Dorian, she held her own. Now this I can watch. I love this side of Viki.

LOL. I was actually hoping that Dorian would have caught Adriana and Rex doing the floor tango, because I would have love to have seen Dorian's head explode.

Can't stand NotMarty. She can't hold her own with anyone. Hopefully she won't be around for long.

For the first time in a while, I actually felt Todd's pain and was so glad he called his sis.

Over all I thought the show was very good.

• Members

I agree with you guys, those two would do it in the middle of a busy intersection if they could get away with it. It would have been sooo cool to watch Dorian's head explode though! LOL

And Dorian calling Viki a slut was pricelsss.

This show is definately getting good.

On a side note, what does everyone think of nu-Jack? Seems to me like he doesn't show much emotion, all he does his just stand there and say his lines. But I think he is an improvement over the last Jack.

Archived