ATWT: Jean Passanante must be fired!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've been saying that Passanante should be fired since early Sept. '06 (4 months now)! :angry: Fans of ATWT said I was wrong. She was a horrible HW on AMC, now she's destroyed ATWT. Passanante is not a writer, she's a show destroyer! :angry: The destruction of ATWT began with the contrived, convoluted, poorly executed, directed & acted Serial Slasher SL. What were Goutman & Passanante thinking? Some say that the Serial Slasher SL was all Goutman's doing; that he really wanted it. Is that true?

Her SL have caused me to become indifferent to the show that had my most fav actors & characters. Y&R & GH now hold that title.

There was a noticeable change when Sheffer & Griffith left. DruRocks, u r right on: The potential for ATWT is RIGHT THERE. But ridiculously overlooked. Y&R, GH & ATWT are the 3 shows with the greatest potential to be great ones.

ATWT WRITERS (as of 1/8/07)

Jean Passanante (HW), Christopher Whitesell (co-HW), Leah Laiman (co-HW), Christopher Goutman, Gary Sunshine, Elizabeth Page, Courtney Simon, Judy Tate, Bettina F. Bradbury, Susan Dansby, Judith Donato, Lisa Connor, Anna Theresa Cascio, Richard Culliton, David A. Levinson

Changes must be made to the writing team; ATWT's (along with GL's) contract is up for renewal this July! :o

• Members

Jean Passanante is just another one of these used up hacks being allowed to write for shows when they should have been kicked out the industry years ago. ATWT is a complete bore fest and so many characters, namely female, have been hacked to bits.

Under Hogan all the female characters were written strongly and were the focus of the show. They all had backbones.

What in the world has she done to Barbara? Or Carly or worst of all Lily!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Forgive me for bring up an old post.I reread this post and so many posted so many things I agree with I thought I would add to this.

I haven't posted a lot lately. ATWT is my favorite show and I keep pulling for it to get better.

But Jean Passanante HAS to go.

I don't know of one storyline I like now.

Adam Munson is ruined!

I don't believe in child abuse,but Parker and Faith needs to be whipped.

Lily's diet pill story-yuck!

Emily the HO!

Brad Snyder,wrong actor,annoying character.Ugh!

Etc,etc,etc. It pains me to criticize my show!!!!!!!!

If the rumors I heard is true-that Culliton recently started helping out with story ideas plus writing scripts then I am not sure I want him to be Jean's replacememt!

I will stop ranting now.

Archived