AMC: So How Long Will Kendall Keep The Secret

• Members

I keep going back to Walt Willey's comment about AMC throwing stuff at the wall and seeing what sticks. :lol: An example of that must be Ryan being Emma's father :rolleyes:

So now that David told Kendall, how long will she keep this from Ryan? I really hate the fact that AMC keeps Kendall butting in to Ryan's life.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I dislike the fact they keep on using Kendall, who typically has story and doesn't need the grief/hacking, to prop and/or create Ryan storylines when he doesn't have a storyline or when his storylines with new women are barren, without obstacle/friction/story (first R/G, now R/A). They need to pick on some other character for that.

I'm hoping for 4-5 weeks tops. I don't know anything, for all I know they'll drag this out til Spike gets sick or something and needs *AMC's favorite word* DNA.

• Members

David found out that Ryan is Emma's father and told Kendall (Annie revealed previously that she sought an anonymous sperm donor to conceive Emma). Assuming that David is telling the truth, now it's up to Kendall to tell Ryan . . . but I have a feeling she won't for a while.

• Members

I hope Kendall tells Ryan sooner rather than later.

I really don't like that it's up to Kendall to tell Ryan...why couldn't David just tell Annie and then have it be up to Annie to tell Ryan about Emma being theirs....Ryannie's first obstacle to overcome...I would have farking liked that instead.

Archived