Not A Fair Question

dipsetla

• Members

Is anyone else bothered by the fact that everytime someone criticizes the Bush Administration and what's going on in Iraq people like Lynn Cheney and Bill O'Reilly start shouting "Do You Want America to Win in Iraq?" It's that same sneaky way of calling people un-American like they kept doing when Kerry was running.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's because that crap worked two years ago. It won't work now. That admin. has gotten a blank check to do whatever they wanted, and now the country is going down the tubes.

And I'm with you. I'm sick and tired of having my patriotism question just because I'm not in lock goosestep with these jackoffs. Lynn Cheney can take her drunk husband and go to hell. As for O'Lielly, he is so two-faced he would make a mirror shatter.

• Members

The same thing with the troops in Iraq. Forget wanting America to win the war, if you don't think we should be in Iraq you aren't supporting the troops. What the people who spout that nonsense need to realize is that supporting the troops and supporting the war are COMPLETELY different things.

• Members

And then there is the question that if you do not support the war in Iraq, then you are sympathic to terrorists.

When will these Republican a**holes realize that their scare tatics aren't gonna work?

I can't stand people like Bill O'Rielly, Ann Coulter, and Rush Limbaugh.

• Members

I will be interested to see what happens if the Dems take control and we go back to doing nothing to secure ourselves or keeping our country safe...maybe only then will people realize what it takes to keep our country and the world safe.

• Members

You know, for someone who claims to be middle of the road, you sure spend alot of time bashing Dems and Liberals. I would rather have Dems in office for some checks and balances than to continue to hear from Republicans that they are the only ones who know how to protect us.

• Members

And lets not forget..the only right way to live in America is the Liberal way..there is NO other way, everyone else is wrong. And the Libs call HIM a dictator...

Get real people. There are two sides, no one is right and no one is wrong all of the time.

I truly admire that the Dems used HATE to political advantage instead of promoting issues and an agenda. Kudos to them for dupping the public into thinking they actually have a clue of what to do.

• Members

No offense, but the Republicans are the ones who don't have a clue what to do. If they did, they wouldn't be behind in soo many polls.

If you think the Democrats used hate as a political advantage, then what about the scare tatics of the Republicans? The Republicans are trying to scare the country into thinking that if they don't win, that the country will overrun with terrorists. But those scare tatics aren't working these days.

Americans are seeing through these tatics, and are fed up with the Republicans.

And you're right, no one side is right all the time, but it's time for a change.

And I may be a Democrat, but I am not a Liberal. I'm a Moderate, but I wholeheartedly back the Democrats. And I'm DAMN proud to be a Democrat, always have been and always will be.

Interesting how, for a Republican, you seem to be the one using hate.

This is only my opinion, and I mean NO offense to you.....but that's just how I see it.

But again, I mean no offense to anyone. But I cannot and willnot support the Republican party.

• Members

And you also said that you are voting for Dems tomorrow.

So, if I got it straight, you're voting for the party that will do nothing and will make America worse.

Ok.

I see now. Thanks for clearing that up.

Excellent post. Thanks for saying that.

• Members

Something else that's bothering me is that the President and others have started using buzz words like "San Francisco Values" as a reason not to vote for the Dems. When I hear "San Francisco Values" all I hear Is possible legal gaz marriage, medical marijuana shops in the city, and other things Conservatives deem wrong. I'm 23 years old and If It weren't for people dying for my right to vote I really wouldn't. Politics is so slimy It's almost impossible to get honest and good people elected, or willing to run for that matter.

• Members

That's what this Republican part does. They can't run on the issues, so they will appeal to the lowest common point they can find. If they have to bash Gays, Minorities, or any other group, they will. Now, Dems do it too, but Republicans have turned it into an art form.

Archived