Not A Fair Question

dipsetla

• Members

All I know by this time tomorrow, there had better be a drastic change. My hope and prayer is that the dems get control of both the house and senate again.

IA! And change is coming, it has to. We can't go on like this. We are in enough trouble as it is and we are sinking to our knees.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

when the republican way is to spread discrimination and hate, rule over a person's body, send millions of jobs overseas at the expense of your own people and economy, and block research that has the potential to cure some of the most horrible degenerative diseases - then yes. You are wrong. Your president is wrong. His party is wrong.

• Members

No one party is perfect. There are some Dems who don't support gay marriage, stem cell research, and abortion. But most don't spout religious rheotoric and yell damnation when they make their arguments, unlike most Republicans. You have to keep the church out when it comes to making laws for this country. Not everyone shares the Christian faith, and they forget that.

I'm a Democrat. Sometimes I will vote for Republicans based on their record and experience. But that is very rare.

I think many people realized voting for Bush and his cronies for a second term was a mistake. They are taking America and turning it into a place of hostility towards anything that isn't straight, religious, or pro-war. In all my years I have never seen our country become so intolerant, and it's scary. We don't need a leader who pushes his personal faith on others to get votes and get laws passed. Bush is nothing more than a religious bully. Faith should be a personal and private thing.

• Members

I was not a fan of the fact that they impeached Clinton. What he did was wrong, but so be it. Not impeachable. And neither if the fact that Bush went to war.

At the time, all the evidenced pointed to the fact that Saddam had to go, even your beloved Clinton agreed.

Of course, when the evidenced turned out to be wrong, or weapons moved..whatever....it was so easy for the Libs to jump on it and run.

Sure, point out that the intelligence was wrong, but to say it was made up when all the world had the same evidence...most of which was created during the Clinton years is moronic at best.

If the Dems even try to pull investigations and so on into this, it will only bite them in the ass.

The Ameican people want a Government that is going to work FOR THEM and not against each other.

If the Dems want to do what is right, they need to figure out a plan for America, which they do not have because the economy is rocking, stoacks are up and unemployment is down...so they reduce themselves to hate, and it is working for them, for now.

Hopefully they pull their heads out of their ass and work for the people and not against the republicans.

• Members

That's the problem w/ this country: everyone cares more about other people's personal lives than anything else. The government impeached a president for lying about getting a blow job, yet Bush lies to the American people time and time again, and now he has more power than anyone else in this country (since the whole idea of "checks and balances" is gone-and-forgotten)

Archived