Clay Aiken on DAYS from a different source

• Members

(More exposure for Days...I'm impressed.)

http://www.realitytvmagazine.com:80/blog/2...aiken_to_g.html

October 31, 2006

Clay Aiken To Guest Star On Days Of Our Lives

Singing sensation Clay Aiken will guest star on NBC's hit daytime drama "Days of our Lives" on Friday, December 22 (1 p.m. in most markets). Aiken will perform the song, "Everything I Have," from his new album and his version of "O, Holy Night " will also be featured on the show.

In this special holiday episode, Aiken gives a private concert at Salem's local club Dune for Patch (Stephen Nichols) and Kayla (Mary Beth Evans) after the couple offer to volunteer to help Aiken catch a ride to the airport when his car gets stranded.

Aiken's recent release, A Thousand Different Ways, offers fans 10 cover versions of love songs spanning the last three decades, as well as four brand-new songs including "Everything I Have." In 2003, Aiken's debut album Measure of a Man went triple platinum and his follow-up holiday release Merry Christmas with Love was the best-selling holiday album of 2004. He shot to stardom on the hit television series "American Idol" and continues to amaze audiences and his legions of devoted fans with his powerful voice.

"Days of our Lives" is produced by Corday Productions Inc. in association with Sony Pictures Television. Executive producer, Ken Corday, is following in the tradition of his parents, Betty and Ted Corday, who co-created "Days of our Lives" and helmed the series for many years. Stephen Wyman is also co-executive producer. Hogan Sheffer is the head writer.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived