DAYS: SOW spoilers for next week

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The steve and kayla sound stuff sounds great...

one question about the spoilers: "Marlena advices Billie to follow her heart"...should that say belle?

Also the week of Nov. 6th stuff sounds interesting...The lockheart thief? Patrick or Bonnie? Maybe Bonnie has to steal to get more money to pay the surrogate...

i personally don't care one way or another about getting stefano back..If it happens, it happens...But i would hate for him to be brought back longterm, if they can't use him....

• Members

That stuff sounds OUTSTANDING..can I say EMMY MATERIAL BIG TIME!!!!

This has all the makings of an OUTSTANDING storyline twist. WHAT a way for Steve to get back his memories too...OH I LOVE IT!!

As for the Joe Mascolo stuff, I still think he will be back, maybe they can compromise and have him back for like a 6-8 month run. That would be a perfect amount of time for Stefan to be involved in a major storyline.

I still think its gonna happen, I bet its already done and this is all a red herring...Steffie WILL be back mark my words!

• Members

Sounds great. I love Bryan's little line.

The Steve/Kayla stuff will be great and, as for Stefano, the best thing to do would be to use him like the 80's and 90's and have him in and out all the time. He was ruined when they made him a regular citizen in Salem. Stefano is a character that should lurk in the shadows and appear when needed. I want him back as long as he is written properly but I won't be devestated if he doesn't return. I have a feeling he will in some capacity so we'll see.

Kev-I think Marlena and Billie have a heart to heart so that spoiler is worded correctly but I could be wrong.

Archived