Next Week spoiler article for ATWT

• Members

Does Simon Love Carly?

When Carly finds out about Simon's latest scheme involving the money from the loan sharks, She goes off on him and realizes she should've listened to Jack.

Carly leaves Simon and vents to Katie who is pleasantly surprised that Carly has finally seen the truth about Simon.

Jack tells Mike he thinks Carly and Simon are screwing, when Katie walks in, the guys keep that info to themselves.

Simon changes his mind about the loan and when he tries to back out, he gets a brutally beaten.

Carly finds a battered Simon and as she tends to his wounds realizes that he was attacked for finally trying to do the right thing. They share an embrace and Katie arrives to see it.

Jack questions Carly about the loan shark, she lies and says everything is ok and that she doesn't know what he's talking about.

Katie goes to confront Simon and notices he's hurt. The emotional bond between them is there again. Although the connection remains, Katie is rocked when Simon confesses he has genuine feelings for Carly.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I imagine that some won't believe that he truly means that he has feelings for Carly...To be honest, they are one and the same...both schemers, so to me it's somewhat understandable why Carly is continuously drawn to Simon. Katie, however, won't be satisfied till she ruins her marriage, just so she can have Simon back, and away from Carly.

And I wonder where Vienna will fit in? Is she going to be a part of this whole new book-tie in storyline?

• Members

Actually to me this story don't hold my interest so what ever they do I really don't care. All I know is I want Carjack back where they belong because anything else is childplay in this storyline.Plus I already saw this storyline play out with old Craig.Just put Simon mae where Craig use to be and you get the samething.

• Members

Sweets that will be funny as hell.I love Vienna and Jack does need to losen up.

Craig thought he was in love with Carly and look how that turn out. He came to realize it was all about the sex.Sound familiar.I don't dispute that Simon may care about Carly but no way do I see love.

• Members

Guys do you remember this tib bit about Adam returns.It mention Adam butts heads with Carly becasue he find out her partnership with Simon have mob connections and Parker life is threathen.

Now look at this spoiler mention above

Jack questions Carly about the loan shark, she lies and says everything is ok and that she doesn't know what he's talking about

Jack will not know because Carly lied to him about it.All I know Lona shakrs don't play once you in you are in and they will do anything to get even with you or those around you.

• Members

It's funny that some think it would be cool for Jack and Vienna to get together, yet can't stand Carly being with Simon. Now if Jack were to fall in love with Vienna, would some say, "Oh, I definitely see how he could be in love with her," or are some going to say, "No way do I see Jack being in love with Vienna."

• Members

I say no way would Jack be in love with Vienna.Don't know what others would say though :D

Only reason I said it will be cool to see Jack interact with Vienna because she is loose and Jack needs to losen up. He really don't smile anymore.

I guess it all in the eye of the beholder.You see it or you don't or you just don't care. Only other man I seen Carly have a real connection to other than attraction was Hal.She really did care a great lot for Hal. All the other men was attraction because they spoke her bad girl language.

Archived