Renewed/Canceled thread

Port Oak Valley

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If the OC stays as good as is it, I hope FOX gives it another chance. This year has just been sort of a rebuilding year and really hasn't been bad. And maybe if they put it around American Idol, numbers will pick up. I still think a big reason for the low numbers is because it's up against Grey's.

• Members

ABC is kinda dumb for cancelling Show Me The Money... It was a game show and it was catching on. People won't have faith in ABC if it is going to cancel their fricken game shows!! And DAY BREAK, well, I think it deserves it, I wasn't really watching since it replaced LOST, but again, they should have let the show run its course. There was only like what, 7 or so more weeks rite??

• Members

ABC looks like it's in a freefall. The end of Dancing With The Stars cleared half its audience on Tues and Wed. Lost's hiatus has left the station, well, lost. They have maybe a couple of shows (Ugly Betty, which I watch, Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy, which I don't) which are basically their only big hits on the air right now and those are in repeats, so more whittling of the audience.

I caught the first 5 minutes of SMTM because it came on after DWTS. Between the pole-dancers and William Shatner's antics, I cringed and turned it off permanently. And, considering I've been a Star Trek fan for over 30 years and actually like WS, that's bad, lol. :lol:

Never bothered with Daybreak. Figured it wouldn't take off. Plus, I get bored very easily with the whole "repeat a day" concept. Not a Ted Danson/Cheers fan so I never bothered with his show either.

I was ambivalent about "The Nine." I liked "Invasion" and resented its replacement. But the concept intrigued me so I gave it a shot. After two or three shows, I still wasn't feeling it, so I dropped it. Admittedly, part of me is somewhat glad "Invasion's" replacement tanked. :P

Archived