PSNS: Tabloid Spoilers *Detailed*

• Members

Well it seems that the tech team at PassionsTabloidTruth.com has goofed and revealed spoilers for the first 9 chapters :lol:

Chapter 1 -

J.T. Cornell is back in Harmony, ready to stir up trouble! He doesn’t want anyone to know he’s in town quite yet – except for his ex-lover, Rebecca, whom he’s trying to lure to his hotel room with sexy camera phone pics. Scandalous! But more scandals are sure to follow since J.T. is armed with a truckload of secrets... Secrets people will pay through the roof to keep quiet.

Chapter 2 -

Uh-oh, looks like Gwen’s about to get caught red-handed! Ethan has tracked down J.T. Cornell and is demanding to be let into his hotel room. What he doesn’t know is that on the other side of the door is not only a drunken J.T., but also Ethan’s wife, Gwen, and his mother-in-law, Rebecca.

Gwen and Rebecca are frantic because Gwen’s marriage is definitely over if Ethan finds out they have been conspiring with J.T. Gwen’s worry-meter hits another high when J.T. mentions another threat to her marriage. Is Gwen about to lose everything?

Chapter 3 -

Talk about a sex scandal! Theresa has just seen Rebecca and J.T. making love outside on the hotel ledge. Her dream of reuniting with Ethan is finally at hand! She just has to show Ethan the proof that Rebecca knew J.T. (rather intimately) all along. It’s the moment Theresa has waited five long years for... don’t miss it!

Chapter 4 -

Trouble’s a brewin’ in Harmony, and Tabitha wants a front row seat. Across town, Ethan has just caught J.T. and Rebecca, and the consequences scare the pants off both Gwen and Theresa (for very different reasons). With Endora’s help, Tabitha gets to watch the violence and gore of the ensuing confrontation from the comfort of her own kitchen. Pull up a seat and see this three-ring circus show for yourself!

Chapter 5 -

J.T.’s making big plans for all the money he’s about to get from Theresa. In fact, he’s so excited about his financial prospects, he breaks out into a song and dance. Afterwards, he spots something very interesting in the newspaper... something that will bring him even more dough. But it’s a dangerous undertaking; is J.T. willing to risk his life?

Chapter 6 -

J.T. is working on a little arts & crafts project – he’s putting together a blackmail note! It’s a risky game to play, but J.T. is confidant he’s gonna come out a winner. However, J.T. better watch his step ‘cause it looks like someone’s onto him...

Chapter 7 -

Boo! It’s Halloween in Harmony and some people are receiving more tricks than treats. A blackmail note is delivered to a mysterious figure, who’s not too happy that someone knows their secret. The blackmailer is none other than J.T. Cornell, but the slimy opportunist may have messed with the wrong person this time...

Chapter 8 -

And now the sweet story of a hooker and her pimp... not! Jessica’s hopes for a night out with her hubby are dashed when Spike comes home sporting a major ‘tude. He’s upset that his schemes are going awry, and he takes his anger out on poor Jess. Spike really blows his lid when he opens up a letter bearing even more bad news. Spike’s ready to fight back... who will pay the price?

Chapter 9 -

Tabitha’s in a celebratory mood ‘cuz everyone else in Harmony is in turmoil. What a witch! But just as Tabby declares everything is going her way, she gets a very disturbing visit from someone you don’t want to see on your doorstep. This one’s a shocker, folks, so make sure your internet connection is up to speed.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I stopped watching PSSNS a while back, but I lost all sympathy for that dog Ethan and his slut Theresa. I hate them both so much. :angry: No good cheaters who think of themselves as innocents. Gwen is not angel, but she doesn't deserve to be caught in the web of two disgusting serpents. B)

• Members

Let's hope Ethan uses his brain.

This intrigues me, Who would the mystery person be?

This is so going to be Charity that shows up on her doorstep! :wub: OMG could you imagine if Molly Stanton is in the role, and they have kept it a secret???

Well the first month of Tabloid Truth sounds great on paper.

• Members

Yeah I think it's Charity as a recast. I think Grace could be the one to die as well but we will see.

Some of it sounds intriguing but I am not looking forward to the Ethan/Gwen/Theresa/Rebecca/JT stuff. It will have some comedy there with Rebecca and I am glad she is active again but it sounds like JER is going to drag this out until Lisa Huber's leave, which does not surprise me.

I really hope this arc exposes everything or some of the long buried secrets at least. If not, it will be a failure for me.

• Members

It they kill off Grace, then JER has truly gone more insane than he already is.

5+ years of setup to what could be a huge story and they kill her off-screen.

Yeah, they could bring her back from the dead, but that would just drag everything out more. They want emotional impact? Bring Grace back to Harmony and let the sh-t hit the fan

• Members

I hope the same thing, but also that any reveals stay the settled and have some kind of impact. No more of this Martin wasn't killed by Sheridan, Chad is not Eve/Julian's child nonsense (even if that was expected). And I definitely don't want to see a repeat of what happened with Julian & Alistair's attempted murders, where they tell you it's Liz as almost an afterthought.

Also, I hope Charity does not come back, unless when she does they flip it totally and we learn that she is, in fact, evil. They've spent way too much energy trying to convince me that Miguel loves "Kay" now, and I never liked Charity as a good girl, anyway.

Archived