Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soap Opera Network Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GH Wednesday

Featured Replies

  • Member

Why are they trying to make us hate her so much? Seriously, they've totally ruined her 100% after this storyline. I can't believe this...

  • Replies 13
  • Views 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member

It's just like a blonde not to get it right on the first try. She should've swallowed all those damn pills. It's all she's good for; besides her blows.

I wonder if Kirsten is being written off.

Sonny is even more irritating w.o a storyline.

Why doesn't Sam find a park bench to lie on? Ric needs to kick her out!

  • Member

Sonny needs to get a damn life. I am so sick of Jax getting up every time he wants to be an ass and leaving but at least Carly made an attempt to stand up for herself today.

:rolleyes: @ Sam questioning why Liz wants to talk to Jason. Liz has been talking to him for the longest and its none of your business. Cant wait until she finds out baby Liason is on the way. :wub:

Maxie <_< What an airhead. Lucky just told her in the most basic way possible that he clearly does not want her and was using her and she STILL is begging. Dumb !@#$%^&*].

  • Member

Whore, Slut, !@#$%^&*], Tramp, Hootchie, Skank, Ho, Heifer. Have I missed any words to describe this dirty little troll? They continue to make Maxie even more pathetic. Wasnt she in the hospital and nearly dead bc her heart almost failed on her last year? So what does she do? She takes drugs in order to fake a suicide to hold on to Lucky. She's a disgrace. I loved when he told her he was using her and kicked her out. She gets no sympathy from me.

I hate how they keep twisting around the past when it comes to Liz talking about Jason. She said he raised Michael for a whole year all by himself. Um no he didnt; he raised Michael for a whole month alone. Robin helped raise Michael for several months, and then there was Carly and of course Leticia. Speaking of which, love ya Liz, but you need to back off of Jason. I like him but I knew the second he came back, she would be all over him. His heart belongs to Sam. I hated how she just ran up and hugged him and will now be leaning on him.

When Kelly asked her who did she wish was the father of her baby, I was so happy when she said Lucky. At first I didnt want her to answer it bc I was scared of what she would have said but at least she still has Lucky on her mind. He just needs to get his act together.

I cant beleive I was loving Emily. She was making all types of sense and I love that she's a LnL2 cheerleader. Hopefully she can help guide them back together and be the one to remind Liz that she loves Lucky and not make any decisions she will regret

they continue to make Maxie even more pathetic. Wasnt she in the hospital and nearly dead bc her heart almost failed on her last year? So what does she do? She takes drugs in order to fake a suicide to hold on to Lucky. She's a disgrace. I loved when he told her he was using her and kicked her out. She gets no sympathy from me.

  • Member

I agree Cheap about liz. She is sp clingy when it comes to him. By the same token, Sam needs to back off as well. She slept with her stepfather. Tramp.

  • Member

BTW, where is Maxie getting the money for all those pills and that room she's renting? The girl has no job, no education, no life! I wouldnt be surprised if she's selling her body on the side. Nasty whore

  • Member

Ugh Jax and that woman combined with slutty pathetic Maxie was enough to make me change the channel to GL.

  • Member

If Megan McTavish were writing this, she'd be making us hate Maxie so much because she's getting ready to have Maxie raped or violated by a penis in some way.

I don't get why Guza wants us to hate Kotex. She has nothing to do with Sonny, so... If she did, then it would be obvious. Sonny/Carly propping.

  • Member
I cant beleive I was loving Emily. She was making all types of sense and I love that she's a LnL2 cheerleader. Hopefully she can help guide them back together and be the one to remind Liz that she loves Lucky and not make any decisions she will regret

I'm back loving Em too. I couldn't stand what they did to her persona when they paired her with stumpy. I'm glad she's begining to catch on to that stupid nanny.

  • Member
If Megan McTavish were writing this, she'd be making us hate Maxie so much because she's getting ready to have Maxie raped or violated by a penis in some way.

I don't get why Guza wants us to hate Kotex. She has nothing to do with Sonny, so... If she did, then it would be obvious. Sonny/Carly propping.

Indirect Jason propping. Maxie is a means to villify Lucky and make Jason the desirable choice. Liz props him up like there's no tomorrow and its almost always in comparison to the horrible Lucky who as we know is being tainted by the troll

  • Member
Indirect Jason propping. Maxie is a means to villify Lucky and make Jason the desirable choice. Liz props him up like there's no tomorrow and its almost always in comparison to the horrible Lucky who as we know is being tainted by the troll

Very True. That is something I really despise about GH. I love how the 'good guys' are such demons, but Jason and Sonny are supposed to be "good mobsters." A damn oxymoron if I've ever heard one.

  • Member

........Maxie is a filthy, dirty, disgusting, skanky, brutal, bottom-feeding, trashbag, homewrecking, whore!!!!!!

God I hate her.....so much (and it's not only the character). She is so damn pathetic and it drives me insane!!! That girl needs a good whippin!!!!!

Liz........I love her to death. But she really needs to detach her mouth off the balls of Jason Morgan. His heart belongs to Sam and she needs to realize that. If we were to have a fullblown Liz/Jason/Sam storyline, I might be interested in that, but with Lucky being treated the way he is (though he kinda brought it on himself) I don't want one. Liz is like stalking Jason and I'm glad Sam didn't want to tell her anything.

Sidenote: Sam......why was she stalking Jason on his cell phone? She must have called him at least 5011 times and then when she said that she saved all of his messages, I was like...."creepy much?". Lol, but it was cute. She so loves Jason, even if she spread her legs for some lovin from Ric.

I actually didn't hate Emily today. Can we please get her laid?

And Sonny, OMG, I didn't ever think there would come a time when I wished that Sonny would just go away. But I really want him to now. As much as I've been fighting it, Carly and Jax have won my heart. I'll always be a CarSon fan, but DAMN ARE CARJAX HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go play with yourself Sonny. You're only wanting Carly b/c there's no other loose woman around for you to sniff around. Get a hobby, one that doesn't involve the death of another....

  • Member
:lol: Ryan!!
  • Member

Maxie is ruined. Sorry. She's the worst. They can't redeem her.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.