Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soap Opera Network Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GH: Lucky and Liz Music Video

Featured Replies

  • Member

I cant help it bc I love them. I just finished making this for my favorite GH couple. Here's the YouTube link: Music Video Link

The song is "Always on Your Side" by Sheryl Crow and Sting

  • Replies 1
  • Views 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member

OMG I loved it!

Jonathan Jackson totally takes me back, even though it was brief, it was worth it.

I never realized how nice Greg Vaughn's biceps are. Yummy!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.