DAYS: Soap Weekly SPOILERS

Terri

• Members

Days got the cover story with the reveal of Claire's paternity.

The DNA test shows that Shawn is Claire's father. Mimi is with him when he gets the news and doesn't know if her mom got the test changed in time or not. Bonnie didn't as the results come in and Mimi stays silent about already knowing. Enter Bonnie. Bonnie is trying to figure out a way for Mimi to keep Shawn, but Mimi says she is sick of lying and is just going to wait and see what happens. :rolleyes: Shawn and Mimi go to tell Philip and Belle. Philip goes ballastic when Shawn picks up a crying Claire after telling them the news. Philip grabs the baby and heads for the hospital where he causes a ruckus in the lab and is arrested.

Week of 9/18

--Max comforts a terrified Abby

--Patrick swears he's innocent.

--Bo encourages Kayla to fight for Steve.

--Sami and Lucas plead for Will's release.

--Can't miss on Tuesday Sept. 19

Hope realizes Bo didn't steal the evidence against Chelsea.

Week of Sept. 25

--Bo and Chelsea experience a bonding moment.

--Patrick tells Hope he's innocent.

--Belle and Shawn share a tender moment.

Sorry for the double post. The board is acting up for me.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:)

I can't stop smiling...I am so glad that this has finally come out! I love that Shawn finally gets to hold his daughter, KNOWING that she's his daughter. To top it off...Phillip gets arrested...OH HAPPY DAY (I just don't like him)!

Now, all I need is for Shawn to find out about MeMe and her lies...and then, I can really celebrate.

• Members

AWESOME!!!

I would like to hear about the rest as I understand there is a J&J story and a Carrie/Austin story in SOW but this does sound good.

I hope Mimi gets exposed too but it doesn't sound like it is happening quite yet so nuShawn will probably play that out. I am sure Cook didn't want to play that anyway as he liked Shimi but whatever sounds good.

• Members

Here is the Carrie/Austin/Lucas stuff. Sounds good!! From Second Chance

The jig is up for Days' Carrie and Austin this week when Lucas catches them in a clinch on the roof.

"It's always up on the roof," chuckles Christie Clark (Carrie). "Actually, Will was missing. Carrie and Austin spent a long day putting flyers up and calling around and doing everything they could. They wind up at Dune having a drink, and Lucas finds them. He's kind of jealous. They go home and Lucas and Carrie have sex. After, Carrie sneaks out, really upset and emotional, and goes to her spot on the roof, and there's Austin punching the bag. They just run to each other and kiss."

Unbeknownst to them, EJ is making mischief downstairs. "EJ knocks on the door to wake up Lucas to let him know that he saw Carrie running upstairs upset, sighs Clark. "And Lucas catches them.

Lucas is stunned. "He takes it as though they're together or want to be together," offers Bryan R. Dattilo (Lucas). "He realizes that it's much more than a kiss. It hurts old Lucas a great deal."

"Boy did Bryan do a good job," praises Clark. "Lucas just goes off -- as he should -- and says, 'Get your hands off my wife!' Carrie and Austin are like, 'We wanted to tell you,' so he knows straightaway that this has been going on. And he wants Carrie out of his life.

"He gets in her face about how he gave her every chance to get out of the marriage," points out Dattilo. "He understood what kind of love Lucas and Carrie had in their own way and thought that was valid enough to build a relationship on, but then he realized by seeing them kiss that what she said to him was a lie. Lucas takes it as she wanted to be with Austin the whole time. He kind of goes overboard, telling her should never have married him if she still loved Austin -- and why would she sleep with him to make him feel better because Will was missing?"

Carrie is heartbroken by the turn of events. "She thinks the world of Lucas, because he really has been a great friend," laments Clark, adding that she is happy the truth is finally out. "She feels bad, but she's torn. It's a bit of a relief, too, all this faking and putting up walls for the last 10 months. It's nice to just get on with it, be with Austin. That's what she wanted to do since she first came to Salem."

And her shattered hubby? "I think it makes Lucas realize that maybe it's been Sami all along," muses Dattilo. "He's always got room in his tummy for a little Sami sandwich."

• Members

Yikes! Some of these spoilers sound incredibly amazing. I just hope the execution is just as good.

To begin, I hope Claire's patermity is really being revealed this time. I know the spoiler states this, however apart of me wonders if the whole thing will just be Mimi dreaming or something. It sounds too good to be true.

I'm glad Hope is finally going to see Bo in a better light, however, bonding with Chelsea will continue to cause problems for his marriage, I think.

Did I read Max and Abby? Yes, I did. :)

I haven't really been in tune with the show, so what is Will arrested for?

Archived